Chapter 81: Undo?

When they all went in, the door immediately shut behind them, as per usual.

Kokoro rolled her eyes. "You'd think that they'd stop doing that after we've overcome the first trial and everything. But nooo."

Himiko snorted. "It's kind of fun, though!"

"And how is it fun?"

"I don't know. But it is because I said so!"

Dabi just sighed miserably. Why did I agree to come along, again?

Just then, as they all kept walking in the corridor-like room, mist started to gather inside. Izuku started to have a bad feeling about it, so he held on to Henri's shoulder for comfort.

Henri pat him in the back as a way of giving reassurance, before commenting softly. "This mist sort of reminds me of the pollen back at that one witch fight."

Shouto choked on his own spit. Katsuki flinched at that.

Henri just sheepishly smiled at their reactions. "Sorry, Shouto and Bakugou. It just popped up in my mind..."

Adette looked like she was on edge with everything. Jirou looked at her suspiciously, before opening her mouth to say something--

The mist gradually thickened around them and had started to coil around all of them. Nagisa gave a startled gasp. "I-it's rising!"

"Do we hold our breath?", Shouto asked cautiously as he already put his hand and cupped it against his nose and mouth.

"I-I don't think so", Henri's eyebrows furrowed. "If it's targeting our breathing, we should have passed out right away."

"Then, this must be something that targets our sight", Tenya concluded. He firmly made hand-chop motions, narrowly avoiding hitting Mina in the head. "Everyone, get closer to each other and don't stray away!"

Nodding, they all moved and formed a circle as the mist continued to thicken around them. Adette attempted to grab Henri's hand when she felt him go behind her--

Suddenly, there was a thud. The blonde looked back to see Henri sprawled out in a fetal position on the floor, passed out. "Henri!"

She frantically crouched down and moved to grab him, but the second she touched his shoulder, he turned into black mist that enveloped all around her. W...what? What is this!?

It was then that she just remembered Apollo's warning, and also on what had happened in the past timelines. Ah, ****!

As an attempt to protect herself, she crossed her arms in front of her as the mist covered her completely--

And suddenly, light shone through her fingertips.

Blinking open her eyes, she found herself staring at a peach-colored concrete ceiling, bordered with flowery designs.

I'm...in my room in my house? In Germany...?, she blinked her eyes for good measure. This is new. Why am I here...?

She felt a hand brush her hair, along with hearing a familiar voice. "Geez, Adette. You really took your time."

The blonde turned to the voice, only to discover that it was Henri who spoke, gently threading his fingers through her hair.

However, his hair was still up to his jaw, unlike his new haircut. His Emerald Green eyes were also glinting with an innocence that was lost after he had turned into a witch, along with a bit of a mischievous glint in them.