Chapter 51: Serena Ira

Henri breathed a sigh of relief as he retrieved Nagisa's soul gem and came back to the bridge as fast as he could.

He looked around in confusion as Izuku, Ochako and Shouto were either crying or looking at Kyuubey in rage.

Nagisa's body was as pale as a ghost. He ran faster and--

Wait.

Kyuubey is here?

The brunette whipped his head towards the cat-like creature, who was tilting their head. Hello, Henri.

Henri transformed back and placed the soul gem against Nagisa's chest. Then, he turned to Kyuubey. "Hello, Kyuubey. What happened while I was gone?"

Suddenly, Nagisa jerked with a gasp, his complexion returning back to normal. He blinked in confusion as he stood up.

Izuku and Ochako tearfully engulfed him in a hug. "Nagisa! You're okay!"

"Uhh...yeah", the bluenette frowned. "Aside from the fact my family turned out to be lying in my face, why wouldn't I be?"

Ochako and Izuku exchanged looks. Shouto glared at Kyuubey lethally.

Henri frowned. What's happening?

🤔

"Nagisa was dead!?"

Aizawa freaked out when the Magi and Izuku told him about what happened directly after school ended.

They all flinched, but nodded, anyway.

The teacher pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I should have figured this out sooner, really. Of course, if they said souls inside soul gems, they meant your literal souls."

"Don't throw souls", Denki absent-mindedly said in his meme voice. Eijirou snorted, and immediately felt bad about it when the Magi frowned deeper.

"Kaminari, say that again and you're expelled", Aizawa threatened.

"S-sorry, sensei."

The pro hero nodded and turned to Henri. "Get everyone GPS trackers."

The brunette nodded. "Yes, sensei."

"And that includes me and Valkyrie."

Henri's eyes widened.

Shouto and Ochako piped up and stared at the teacher in shock. Izuku and Nagisa does the same.

Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Me and Valkyrie will be coming with you to make sure nothing goes wrong again. Got that?"

They all stared at him for a moment, before giving out huge smiles. "Yes, sensei!"

"Good", Aizawa nodded. "Class dissmissed. Let's meet up at the bar at 5PM later."

I hope nothing goes wrong later...

😕

"Hey, Henri, Shouto", Dabi smiled as he held a bowl full of Whiskey Bon Bons. "Want to try?"

"Hey, it's chocolate!", Henri immediately took one and cheerfully consumed it. Then, he offered some to Shouto with a smile. "Want to try?"