The Meeting of Kings

Alexander was furious, as he paced the floor. "I'll kill them." Bridget hasn't said a word, as she holds her breath. Her temper was about to snap, as she looked from her sword to the door. Vikcoria was helping Moon bathe, when she felt like if Bridget did it, she'd leave in the middle, and go chop off those men's heads. They all looked up, as Akatsuki came out of the bathroom, and sat on the bed. "How do you feel, Moon?" She glared at her brother's sense of humor; before flopping back on the bed. Everyone else, glared at Allen. "What, someone had to lighten the mood." Moon sighed. "When is the meeting?"  It was Bridget who asked the question. She grabbed a brush from the nightstand, and walked over to the bed.

 She brushed her daughter's hair; trying to give herself a distraction. "It's still tonight, but I'm thinking of canceling it." He gnashed his teeth. "That bastard is lucky I don't beat his face in." Alec looked at his father. "I thin the real thing he's lucky about, is that Moon didn't eat him." She made a face. "His blood tasted horrible anyway; even if it did have my blood mixed in." She shivered. "His blood tasted like acid, and something else mixed together." Vikcoria wondered. "That's strange. To every vampire, blood tastes sweet, even if they drink from males, or females. The only thing I can think of, is that you met your mate, and that's why his blood tastes bad."

 Her father stopped pacing; as did her brothers, when they were looking out the window.

 "Absolutely not." Alexander snarled.

 "Hell no!" Allen said.

 "I'll fucking rip his arms off." Alec growled.

 Moon rolled her eyes. "Men." Bridget and Vikcoria giggled. Bridget braided her daughter's hair, and sighed. "You just turned into a vampire, and now, you have a mate." Moon grumbled. "No happening." She clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Men are giant headaches waiting to happen, and can't take no for an answer." She rubbed her neck with a sigh. "Now, I know how others feel when they get bitten."  She put a wet rag on the spot. "I'm surprised you didn't tear them apart." She sighed at her brother's teasing. "I've actually been trying not to do that. Blood gets into weird places, and it's hard to get someone's intestines, and other parts off your skin."

 They all went quiet. "I see...sorry." Bridget, and Vikcoria braided her hair, and tied flowers to the ends. "Why don't we go shopping, Akatsuki?" Vikcoria looked at her with 'puppy dog' eyes. Moon had a bad feeling about this. "Sure...?" She was dragged from the bed, and pushing into the closet. "Get dressed, we're going to pick out dresses for tonight." Moon poked her head out. "I hate wearing dresses, just so you know." They shooed her back inside. "Just get changed, and we'll talk about it on the way." Rolling her eyes, she popped back inside the closet. They waved at the boys, before heading towards town.

 "Well, since the women are gone, what should we do now?" Alexander crossed his arms. "Why don't you two rest? I still have to go prepare for the meeting tonight." A guard came towards them; handing him a note. "Speak of the devil." He unfolded the note, and read it. "What does it say?" He looked at his sons. "It seems a meeting is being held, before the main meeting, in order to discus the issue of one of the king's sons being punished. This letter states he assaulted a woman, ans she beat him to a pulp; while also draining some blood." The same thought came to mind; Moon.

 Moon sneezed as she walked with the others. "Are you alright?" Her mother patted her back, as they walked. "I'm fine, I just have this feeling someone's talking about me."

Alexander-

 He gave a loud sigh, as he walked to a smaller meeting hall, than the one yesterday. He saw most of the kings had arrived; but a few others, and the queens, had not appeared yet. "Hello, Alexander." His eyes turned to one of the more quieter kings. A man you wouldn't want to meet in the dark of night. "Marcus." He nodded his head. "So, even you came?" They stood off to the far wall. "Yes. The message to all kings said the meeting was urgent, and that something will be revealed after, but it never specified what." He talked in a quiet voice. "My son is also here, but he's probably in a dark place. A cave, maybe?"