Allen's Mission

Allen walked through a lanky doorway; having finally escaped the female ambush. "Good thing I could see their intent, once Moon left." As soon as the doors closed on Moon's retreating figure; the women had stripped him bare, ready to take him, any way they wish. Now usually, he would oblidge; but the threat of Moon removing something, plus a revelation on his part, were the only things to make him falter.

He escaped out the window, naked in all his six foot, ripped muscle glory; well........by his standards.......or imagination.

  "I'll need to blend in, in order to complete my objective." Stealing a guards' wardrobe, was far from his list; but it was the only thing, he could do at that moment.

  He stood in the shadows; eyes watching the guard change, before he joined in. Hopefully, Moon can hang in, and not kill him; until he gets back. Allen may not look it, but he is a stealthy, annoying and more serious than Alec ever was; even though he goofs off, sleeps around, and never settles down......he does take it seriously, when it comes to family. And the stench of death, hung deep in the air; as though it had been here for years, and never went away. He rubbed his chin. It was strange, that when he knocked the first guard out; his body disappeared.

  "The stench of death, is growing.......and it's not from me."

  Its true, the stench of death is heavy in the air; covered by a heavy fog, until it lifted, and the years of decay broke free of its prison. What Allen didn't know.......was that Moon could already tell, something was wrong with this place. It felt like, a city of death; and the reaper had not come to collect.

  Allen made his way, towards the archives; hoping no one would stop him. The only good thing about the library; was that, it didn't have the stench of death, as the rest of the city did. Allen snuck inside; heading for the books in the back, and taking a few off the shelf. "History of Viper's Den. The War of Three Poisons. The Hidden Crypt In The Bloody Cave." He say down and read reach book......The War of Three Poisons, sounding real interesting; as it explains a few things, about the city, and it's fate.

  "The three sisters, soon were at each other's throats; each wanting their mothers throne, but neither one, backing down to get it. The third sisiter soon have up her fight; taking up the sword, and becoming a knight, while her sisters, continued their fight for the throne.

  Soon however, the oldest sister, mysteriously disappeared; and the youngest died. Accidentally impaled on her own sword, during practice. No one could prove anything, and the investigations faded; street a few months. The queen had no choice, but to name her only living daughter; as her successor. But soon, another child appeared......the queens own niece, she took in as her own.

  She was soon named a successor to the throne, just like the second princess. Princess Lucia, and her cousin......Princess Cicara?!" He read a few more paragraphs.

  Published in 1645.

   The queen soon died after, in 1695......right before the Poisoned Plague; that destroyed the lives of millions. Allen could figure out the rest.

  Someone used really dangerous magic, and powerful magic; to reanimate this city, or make them live inside a time loop. A book fell to the ground beside him; making a horrible noise before he picked it up, and saw a pair of feet in front of him. "Crap." He expected the worse; until looking into vacant eyes, before it let out a scream and disappeared.

  "Great......ghosts." He soon left the library; taking two of the books with him, and sneaking back into the shadows. He soon arrived, at one of the guard towers; looking for any signs of life, but seeing nothing. Cobwebs, skeletons, dried blood, and rusted armor, littered the walls and grind of the the tower; as he walked to the top. "Three hundred and twenty four years of dust, death and decay." The illusion must of been cast earlier, than the queens death; and held during all these years. Now the spirits here, are connected to it.