My Own Castle? In Snowhaven?

*Find me* A voice whispered; somewhat hard to hear, as it got colder. *I'm yours. Come and find me.* Moon could hear the voice fading; as she swerved around, in the mist. "Hello? Anyone there?" The voice faded; leaving her questioning, if it was really there. Her eyes opened slowly; feeling Hellios's arm around her waist, and something cold near her head.

  A delicate, ice rose, lay on her pillow; melting, as she tried to reach for it. "My sparrow?" Hellios had woken up, when she moved; feeling that her body, had gone cold, before she grew warm again. She let out a sigh. "I'm fine.....it was just a dream." It was an hour later, when they finally got up; and headed for the diningroom. She and Hellios, had just sat down; when Alexander walked in, a large smile on his face. "Hello, everyone." He sat between Bridget and Vickoria; holding a white envelope, in his hand. "Happy early birthday, Moon." He gave her the envelope. 

    She was a little confused, at why he was so happy; and somewhat curious. "Are you alright.....your acting, very cheery; and your not usually....very cheery."  He said nothing else; waiting for her to open it. Moon let it go; even more curious about the letter. She pulled up the flap; taking out the piece of paper, and feeling how cold it was.

        "Dear Lord Alexander,

            We are happy, to inform you; that your daughter, Moon aka Akatsuki Snowfallhen, will inherit the castle of her fathers late siblings. We hope to  see you, and your daughter; one week from now, to claim her inheritance. You may bring anyone you like with you, and we hope to see you soon. 

         Signed, Richard Uimbren and Zachary Ostenn"

  Moon re-read it; looking at Alexander in question. "When did this arrive.....and is this the reason, why your so happy, and not saying anything?" She set it down; obviously not getting a straight answer from him. "So.....what does this mean?" Bridget waved a hand, in front of Alexander's face; while Vickoria read the letter. "Yep, he passed out." Bridget touched his shoulder; not that surprised, when he fell forward, and started snoring. "It's not surprising; that he's so tired. He has been, going back and forth; between the kingdoms, and making sure everything is ready, for the meeting." Vickoria, poked him with her finger. "It is funny, that he fell asleep; his eyes open........he usually, doesn't do that." She giggled. Bridget knew, what she was thinking. "That personality of yours; will always be trouble."

  Vickoria made a face. "Like your one to talk." Moon read the letter again; wondering why it went to her, when her father was still alive. "So......does this mean....the castle is abandoned; or......did something happen, they don't mention in the letter?" Bridget looked to Vickoria; wondering if she had the same thought. "Maybe.......or it could be something else. We won't know, until we go there." Her eyes wondered to Alexander. " Well....we can't really decide anything; until he stops snoring." A few guards, helped him to bed; while they talked."

  They had finally come up with a plan, when he woke up; wondering what he missed, and how long he was out. They decided, who was going, and who would stay; knowing Allen and Alec......couldn't take over......just yet. Moon lay in bed, drifting off into sleep; as Hellios, snuggled against her. She shivered; feeling really cold, even though, she was covered.

  She woke up in mist; the cold wind blowing it towards her, as it swirled around the bed. Her eyes looked around; letting her mind wonder to the possibility, of how it got in. Moon threw the covers off her legs; noticing Hellios, was not in bed.....and the mist had covered most of the room. "Hello?" She took a few steps forward; hoping to find anyone, until she hit something hard. Moon reached out; touching the hard surface, and realizing, it was solid ice. Her body felt squished; being encased in ice, was not a pleasant feeling. Water, was another form of ice.....but it had more movement; than its hardened counterpart.