3 part 2

"Look, I don't care what your name is just stop following me!" I yelled at him.

"Why, what's wrong that I care about you unless your scared that your sire will catch us together." He said.

"There is no us being together, second what do you know about him I hardly know anything."

"Well then my dearest that makes things so much easier since little princess sire can't come to her rescue."

"I don't need him I'm most definitely don't need you!"

I attacked him with my shadow claws, I just went straight through him. I'm so confused of what just happened here, I tried again same thing till he grabbed my arm, slammed me to the wall of the ship. This is impossible I couldn't touch Tyrest but he can, I had to get out of here and find Optimus. When he was gonna strike again I dodged his attack then ran back out to the area I was at before. I know he's going to follow me but I have to risk it. I started to climb the wall of the cave, I'm not sure where I'm going but hopefully it leads me back to the tunnels and find Optimus. I don't know how long I've been climbing my arms and legs are about to give out on me, when I about to pull myself up I felt something pulling me down. When I looked down it was Tyrest that's when I knew I'm fucked. With his weight and my tired arms I could fall any minute now, I'm hell sure I ain't going back down especially with him I'll never going to be his or his test subject. I felt him trying his hardest to get me he almost did till he was shot in the face by a blaster. I let go of the edge but instead of falling someone caught me. I looked up to see who it is.

"About damn time Optimus I could have been a goner if you didn't show up in time!" I yelled at him.

"I seen that Tyrest is here everyone is in danger now who knows what he can do." Optimus said.

"Yea especially with me he wants the most, less talking more picking me up please I'm so worn out from climbing it's unreal." I said.

"Deathstar I have picked you up."

"Oh *looks down seeing him walking* now you tell me."

"Prime give me back my mate!!!" Tyrest yelled.

Oh no not him again, I am sick and tired of his aft. Optimus puts me down on a high rock then went after him. They fought for awhile metal vs metal this ain't going anywhere till Tyrest grabbed my foot dragged me down from my spot. I tried to push him off of me I forgot I go straight through him.

"Stop fighting me my dearest soon we will be together again like we were before!!" Tyrest said.

"Aft no!" I yelled back.

Before he could do anything Optimus sword went straight through his abdomen. He picked Tyrest up threw him back into the hole were he came from. I'm so happy that he is gone for now, Optimus picked me back up again to take us home. The last of what I saw was us leaving the tunnels for good then darkness took over my optics. I'm not sure how long I was out it must have been awhile, when I woke up there was no one around me except the kids, I've seen what they were doing I had to smile. I made a tap noise to get their attention.

"Deathstar your awake!" Raf yelled in excitement.

He ran quickly to give my hand a hug so did the others too. I thought is was so sweet of them to do.

"What happened we've been so worried about you." Miko said.

"It's a long story." I said.

"Your lucky that the bots now have a lot of energon and still going." Jack said.

"How long was I out?"

"Only a day." Raf answered.

"Feels like forever honestly"

"Story time?, the bots are going to be gone for awhile." Raf said.

I laughed a little from his response I started to tell what happened on patrol. From the look on their faces they were either startled or relief. As soon as I finished, the ground bridge opened the rest of the team came back with loads of energon.

"Bots are back!" Miko said.

The kids stayed put right next to my side watching them go by. I was right we did hit the mother load, then my thoughts were interrupted.

"Hey your awake Deathstar." Arcee said.

"Yea I am..." I said.

"You sound worried."

"I am, Tyrest is here on earth apparently he still wants me only me he won't stop at nothing I feel like I put everyone in danger."

"No you didn't everything will be alright it's not your fault you didn't know he was there."

"Easier said then done Arcee....did you guys catches him yet I can't touch him what so ever."

"No we checked every where even inside the lab....if I were you don't go back to the ship." She said.

"What did you find?" I questioned.

"Kids you don't want to hear this part." Bulkhead said while walking in.

Bumblebee took the kids away I started to pankick. What did they find in his lab there are so many things going through my head it's unbelievable. Bulkhead and Arcee told me everything and what they found, I'm so disgusted by it I wanted to throw up from it. They handed me his journal and the blue prints they were all about me and what he could have done. I started to cry from it, I couldn't believe it why would someone do this to me or want too, I'm not special or anything. In his journal he said something about my energon being different but I didn't look anymore farther I couldn't do it. Both of them hugged me tight I felt safe with them like no one can take me away now. I started to hear someone singing a soft song I thought it was Bulk but it wasn't his voice it sound dark, broken but soft while singing. I slowly drifted back to sleep, I kept hearing the voice it didn't stop till I started to dream.

"Sire not sleepy." My younger self said.

"Yes sleepy my little princess you need your rest." My sire said.

"If you stay up me can too."

"*sighs* always difficult just like your carrier, how about this if we lay down I'll tell you a story and sing to you."

"Yay *snuggles with my sire*."

I didn't hear much of the story it had to do something with my mother. I couldn't see who is my father it's a blur to me, was this a dream or was this a memory from my past it's hard to tell something is blocking my sight. What ever it is I hope to find answers that I've been searching for.

(And I'm done with this chapter whoa it took a lot for this to finish but don't worry more are coming slowly this pice is probably longer then the first one oh well one to the next chapter this chick is out!