Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

There was a great deal of things that I started to hate since I entered into this town. The list kept growing longer and longer the more I kept talking to the Cullen's. I wished I could put them on the list but I couldn't hate them when they haven't done anything wrong.

What I hated was how my heart would race - pumping the blood I took from my victims through my veins - and that my emotions were ten fold more difficult to hide and control then when I had been human.

I hated how my eyes would search for him without my say in the matter, and that a feeling of relief would pass through me when I found him. All my heart and eyes cared about was making sure he was around and safe.

I hated that he was a vampire whose golden eyes flickered with black, that his skin was suppose to be near indestructible, and that he could sparkle even without the direct sun light.

I hated how he had so few weaknesses while mine kept building.

We were so different from one another.

We didn't suit each other.

I had a beating heart.

He had one as cold as stone.

Blood raced through me keeping me alive.

He didn't even know the meaning of alive.

Worst of all I hated myself because even now I still wanted to be with him even though we would only destroy each other. I couldn't control my emotions because of him and keep them buried deep inside where they belonged.

I hated how this vampire made me full more alive then when I was actually human.

"Bel?"

I hated how a human couldn't become his replacement.

"Coming."

I hated that I wanted to wipe this town out to make him feel the pain that I felt.

"What are we doing today?"

I hated that it wasn't even real hate that I was feeling. I only wanted to believe that it was.

"Let's go to the beach."

I wanted to hate my family for not being there for me. I wanted to hate Elijah for not caring. I wanted to hate Klaus for making run in the first place and for being the one that caused me to discover this world that we didn't know existed before. I wanted to hate Rebekah for suddenly disappearing over a hundred years before and not telling me where she was going.

I wanted to hate Finn for abandoning his own family.

I wanted to hate my family and blame them for this mess that I was in because it was easier then to accept the reality of it all.

"The sun isn't suppose to shine today."

"All the more reason to go."

"Sure. I'm down with it."

I hated that it was him I wanted to be here with me instead of this human.