2

By the end of her shifts, Jee was about to leave the bar but noticed the envelope, still lying on the table

Second thoughts came rushing her mind, and without any hesitation, she took the envelope and shoved it inside her bag.

When she reached the building, she found another warning letter, sticked up on her front door.

"How am I ever going to pay for this?"
Disbelieved by the amount of money she needed to pay to the tax-collectors. She walked inside her room, dragging her feet towards the kitchen.

Out of frustration, she teared up the paper.

Walking back inside her room, she saw an old portrait of her parents, along with a separate picture of another old man.

"Mom, Dad, Uncle Pa"
She smiled bitterly.

"I have so much more to pay again"
She bend her head low, her unshed tears beginning to threaten her eyes.

"I miss you all"
She cried as she knelt down, bowing her head.

"Why did you have to leave me so soon?"
Jee was weeping quitely, upon the thought of her parents and the old man.

*9 years ago*
It was a pleasant ride, for Jee and her parents. They were travelling back to their hometown for a vacation and to visit her grandmother as well.
But the family was soon torn apart when the car they were in got into an accident, clashing with a heavy truck coming from the other direction. Jee's father screved a hard turn, while the mother held onto her dear child, protecting her until their death. Jee survived but lost her two loved ones.
After her survival, her uncle Pa, a widower, man who also lost his wife to a sickness, took her in. But her uncle fell ill and eventually left Jee to inherit the little amount he saved.

"I hope heaven's treating you all well."
Her hands swiped a peck of dusts on the frame, weeping in silence.

*****
"That's not it! What did I tell you about the right posture? Come on!"
Jungkook kept on complaining, while trying to photograph the model, who was trying her best to post infront of him.

Every single time, whenever he look through the lens to get the perfect picture, his face frowns, unsatisfied with the way the result was coming up.

He wanted more.

He wanted something different.

Something unique.

But even he doesn't get what it is that he wants.

"S-sir, I've tried every pose you've asked of me"
The model stuttered, unable to survive under his death glare.

Just by her few words of replying back to him, Jungkook ticked off.

He threw his camera towards the wall, behind her, she screamed as she squatted down to her knees, her hands covering her ears.

The sight of Jungkook becoming angry scared her.