49

When rays of light beared through, across the room, Jee found herself getting spooned by Jungkook

When rays of light beared through, across the room, Jee found herself getting spooned by Jungkook. He had his arms and legs, all wrapped around her body.
Under heated debate, Jee tried to turn herself to look at him. While in the process of doing so, Jungkook blinked his eyes, lazily eying at her. He frowned at first but later on, pulled her around to face him.

Jee noticed how dark and baggy his eyes were, unconsciously, her hands travelled down his face, rubbing his cheeks.

A smile crept on his face, feeling lost by her touch.

"Is there something bothering you-?"

"You look tired-"
Jee bluntly replied, their gaze never leaving each other.

"Don't worry about me, I'm okay-"
Jungkook faintly smiled at her.

"Did you sleep well-?"

"I did, because of you-"
Watching her blush under his embrace, Jungkook couldn't help but dug himself closer to her face and pecked her lips, taking her by surprise.

"Don't show such faces or else I might go insane-"

"Okay time out-!"
Jee quickly got up from the bed before he could grab a hold of her.

"Where are you going-?"

"You look weak and sick, you need to have something-"

Jee ran her way downstairs before Jungkook could halt her back. While she was preparing something for him to feed on, he came forth, hugging her from behinf, wrapping his arms around her waist.
Suddenly nipping on her neck, Jee hissed in annoyance.

"Don't do that to a girl who's got a knife in her hand-!"

"I don't care-"
His head slowly leaned in, closer to her shoulder, she felt warm and comfortable. With her presence around, Jungkook finally felt like he was in a safe place, like a home. His grip tightened around her, upon feeling his pressure, Jee tilted her head slightly to check on him.

"Jee-"
He let out a deep breathe, sighing in a tired way.

"Yeah-?"

He kept on biting his lips, as though like he was contemplating on something so crucial and important.

"I know this sounds lame but-"

Seconds and moments passed, his words made her nervous and scared. Unable to make out what he was going to say, Jee felt her chest tightened up deep beneath.

"Jee-"

Turning her around to face him, Jee swallowed a nervous look when she faced him. His eyes stayed emotionless, he continously bit his lips.

"Will you go on a date with me, today-?"

"You want me to go on a date with you-?"

"Yeah-"
Scratching the back of his neck, he could no longer have the courage to see her face, a tint of pink crept across his cheek, embarrassed.