26

The guy, standing right outside the house knocked on the door, for about the fifth time now

The guy, standing right outside the house knocked on the door, for about the fifth time now. With no reply given, his hand fist up and banged hard against the door.

"Who the hell?"
The door swinged opened, an irritated Jimin stood by the door frame, ready to punch the intruder but frozed in his position. His eyes widened when he recognised a familiar face, his gumy smile came into display, taking Jimin by surprise.

"Yo-Yoongi? Why're you-!"
Jimin stuttered, unable to load his mind clearly. The man simply rushed and hug him.

"Yoongi? Still dropping the honorifics I see? What took you so long to open the door anyway?"

"I-I was with my-"

"Jimin?"
Seona appeared from behind him, hugging his back while her head tilted sideways, noticing a new stranger standing infront of their door.

Jimin felt tensed and uncomfortable at his older friend's sudden visit.

"Oh? Jimin? Is he a friend of yours?"
Seona asked, still holding onto him.

"Ah, yes. H-he used to be my senior back in college-"

"Let him in then! You're being rude to your senior"
Jimin wasn't comfortable with having Yoongi around at all but despite it, he let him in.

"I'll leave you two for now"
Seona smiled and about to walk away, but Jimin pulled her back, kissing her forehead before sending her off.

A light blush crept upon her face when he did, Jimin couldn't help but smile even wider at her sudden reaction.

"Your senior's here, stop been disrespectful"
Seona lightly punched his chest.

"I love you..."
Hearing him whisper close to her ear, Seona kissed his cheek and whispered back.
"I love you too..."

"Okay that's it, I'm going."
Feeling flustered, Seona ran to her room upstairs. Jimin sat down on the couch, now staring at Yoongi, cautiously.

"So, she's your new girl?"
Yoongi asked, not an ounce of care following his tone.

"She's not just any girl, she's the love of my life"
Jimin stated firmly only receiving a light scoff from Yoongi.

"Are you really happy with her? Cause I don't trust she's making you happy-"

"You came here only to prattle negative nonsense about my personal love life?"
Jimin felt displeased upon hearing him talk about Seona.