54

Quickly running over the dishevelled bricks and rocks, the building gave off a rather pungent smell but Jungjook didn't care, his feet never gave up

Quickly running over the dishevelled bricks and rocks, the building gave off a rather pungent smell but Jungjook didn't care, his feet never gave up. Upon reaching the spot, he found a roll of shredded ropes lying around the floor and a student's name batch.

"Chun Aina-?"

Just when he was in the process of searching for some clues, a loud scream was heard from the other side of the building. Without a doubt, he quickly rushed over to the place where the noise vociferated.
Running through the thick forest, slapping huge leaves and branches off from his way, he found a young girl in uniform, lying on the floor.

"Hey, kid, you okay-?"

When the girl turned around, her hands ran up, holding onto his leg, in a pleading manner.

"Ju-Jungkook! Hajoon took Jee, he took her away-! Hurry before it's too late-!"

Shocked and surprised, he couldn't waste anymore time, he doesn't know who the girl is, he frowned at her knowing his name. But all the while, his mind was focused on something more important, Jee.

Running further into the woods, he saw two figures coming in sight. When the view came into a clear display, he noticed Hajoon was trying to drag Jee towards the end of the cliff.

"Hajoon!"
Jungkook roared out, pissed and annoyed.

"Finally! Our main character has arrived!"
Hajoon proclaimed maniacally, feeling delirium and restless.

"You coward! If you wanted me dead, kill me right here!"

"When did I say I wanted you dead? I never did. I'd only like to see you suffer-"
Playing with the cutter blade right infront of him, he got hold of Jee's neck and pressed the sharp object next to the other side of her neck.

Lightly slicing the fragile skin of her neck, Jee whimpered in pain, trying to bear the stinging sensation on her neck. Few drops of blood, slide down her neck, Jungkook had his fist balled up, angered by the scene he was forced to witnessed.

"Do you feel anger? You feel hopeless don't you?"
Hajoon smirks devilishly at the sight of the expression his brother was carrying.

"Look at the way her blood drips, so magnificent isn't it? Do you like to see more? I could cut her throat wide-"

"Stop-! Stop hurting her! Please not her! Please-!"
Feeling anxious and useless, Jungkook pleaded him to stop with the tortures. He couldn't bear to see Jee tearing down in tears.

"Either you jump off this cliff, take your life in exchange for your girlfriend here or I torture her infront of you. You choose-"
Hajoon eyed at his brother, glittering with excitement and insane happiness.