27

The screen flickered for a few times and a message bleep through her cell

When Jee reached out for it, she let out a lazy sigh.

"Who is it, this time?"
She thought.

NJ:
Today, The Prine Cafe.
10:00 a.m
Shall I come to pick you up?
•SMS 7:36 a.m

Realising that Namjoon isn't aware of her staying with Jungkook in his house, she decided to come on her own.

Jee:
No, I'll just come over.
•SMS 7:39 a.m

NJ:
See you there then.
•SMS 7:40 a.m

NJ:
Oh, wear something nice. It's not going to be some casual meet up. 😊
•SMS 7:40 a.m

Jee:
This is not funny. Don't be up to anything weird.
•SMS 7:41 a.m

NJ:
Anything wrong??😮
•SMS 7:41 a.m.

Jee:
You told me it's just going to be over a cup of coffee.
•SMS 7:42 a.m

NJ:
But I didn't mention the attire, right? See you there!
•SMS 7:42 a.m

"Arghh-"
Jee cursed under her breathe, not knowing what to do.

In all honesty, she didn't mind going in a formal attire, it was no big deal for her but to go out in such daylight with the sudden getup attire infront of Jungkook. She was nervous of what he might say, if he sees her.

"Maybe I should just leave early."
Knowing that Jungkook wake up late in the morning, she pondered her mind upon several conclusions and finally decided to get dressed.

After a quick shower, she slipped herself into a light blue palette dress, with a knee-length, accentuating her macilent and well featured legs.

"I guess this should do"
Taking a last look at herself in the mirror, she quitely trudged down the stairs, trying to avoid being heard or seen.

Reaching out for the big door, she tried to pull it but was unable to open. She walked back to the kitchen where another exit was but to her dismay, she found Jungkook standing by the fridge, drinking a bottle of water.

She could have escaped without him knowing, but she couldn't. It felt as though she cheating on him while going out to see another man.

Wait, why should I hide? We're not even dating.