51

"Jee-"

"Jee-"

Someone whispered, his breathe hit her ear and she knew exactly who it was. His lips brushed the tip of her earlobe, Jee was awake by his soft calls.

"Jee-?"

She rolled over to the other side, pulling the sheets to cover herself but her body was pulled back, his hands roamed around her waist, squeezing her breast, startling her.
She quickly turned over, and saw Jungkook smiling at her.

"Morning love-"
His hoarse voice was something so soothing which resounded in her ear. His arms snaked her around and pulled her close to her.

"M-morning-"
Jee stuttered, flush of pink crept across her cheek.

"You must be tired, right-?"

"W-Why would I-?"
Her brows knitted in confusion about what he was talking about.

"So you're telling me, you're ready for another round-?"

"Wha-"
Just then, flashbacks about last night's incident instantly reflected back in her mind. She blushed even more, embarrassed at how clueless and stupid she felt. She dug herself close to his chest, no longer having the courage to face him.

He chuckled at her reaction, snuggling her close to him. He spoke.

"Stop acting so cute, or I might fuck you right here, right now-"

"Stop teasing me-!"
Jee hit his chest, depriving her face from his view.

"Jee-"
His tone was now filled with such serene and tranquility. She's never been more laid back than hearing him call her name balmy and still. It soothed her heart, made her feel safe.

"Hey-"

Jee looked up at him, as he brushed his hands through her hair, removing the strings of hair away from her face so that he could see her clearly.

They both stared at each other, no hints of fear or nervous occurred between them. Their gaze interlocked with each other, a silent that meant so much more than words could express.

Feathering his knuckles close to her jawline, he bit his lips.

"Seeing you under my arms like this, seeing you trying to bear with the things that I've caused you. You don't know how powerful you are, Jee, you're a strong woman-"

Jee smiled, her hands went up to hold his hand, rubbing her face against his touch.

"I love you, Jee-"

Jee frozed at her state, still catching up to the words he said by the end. She eyed at him, emotionless and taken aback.

"Couldn't get what I just said-?"
Jungkook looked at her with hopes hindering his eyes, Jee was still in a daze.