22

When Seona was immediately hospitalized, and everything settled down

When Seona was immediately hospitalized, and everything settled down. Jungkook decided to go back home as the other friends have decided to take turns.

Before he could leave, Sui stopped him.
"Jungkook"

"What is it?"

"I know you're going through a really tough time but..."
She was reluctant at first but eventually she decided to tell him as she felt needed to.

"Please, do not involve yourself with Seona anymore."

"What are you-"

"You heard the doctor, didn't you? She wants to close that door but she can't. And you know why? Because you're part of that past too. You're in her way from her recovery..."
Sui showed a bitter expression, as she didn't wanted to spill these words to him.

"...please let her go, just let her close that door and let her move on with Jimin. You need to stop going to her everytime she calls for you."

Sui knew her brother wouldn't digest the things she just said. She knew very well that he would refuse.

She looked at him, worried as he did not utter a word.

He simply stood, looking tired while trying to bitterly smile at her.
"I got it, you don't have to worry..."

"Jungkook, I..."
Sui tried to reach out to her brother but she was hesitant. She remembered the time when he accused her of not been there for him during his hardest times.

She felt ashamed and regrets guilt her mind. Sui stood on her ground as she simply watch her brother walk away.

"Sui..."
A hand slided through her shoulder, when she looked around, she immediately fell into his embrace and broke down crying.

"What should I do with my brother? How should I really help him? I don't know whether what I told him was right...please tell me I'm not wrong at telling him these things...please...Hakun"
The doctor hugged her, as he softly patted her head.

"You told him what he needed to hear, there are boundaries he cannot cross. You've made him aware, you're looking after him well. So please don't cry. You did your best you could, Sui."
She grabbed onto his white lab coat while trying to suppress her emotions.

"But Sui, you're even lovely when you cry, makes me want to kiss...ow, ow!"

"Is this a joke to you?"
Sui glared at him, while sniffing. But he only smiled at her with loving eyes.

"I'm glad your mind is elsewhere now..."

"Wha-! Shut up!"
Sui tried to push him off but he held onto her.

"I can't believe my bossy girlfriend cried so much just now."

"I swear Hakun! You're gonna-!"
When she faced him, he noticed her face bloated with anger, and without wasting a time he quickly kissed her before running off to his patients.