11

A beeping noise kept on alarming, giving off a feeling in Jee's sleepy mind, that she's was in someone else's home

She felt something heavy was pinned against her and she couldn't even budge or move.

When she blinked her eyes open, she tried to sit up, and upon doing so, she found herself sleeping on a large king sized bed. Worried and scared, she trailed every corner of the room, observing, and her eyes finally landed on the bare back of a guy, sleeping peacefully by her side.

"What"
She quickly looked at herself, hoping she didn't do anything reckless and thankfully she was clothed. She couldn't clearly remember what happened last night and also why her head gave off a painful sensation.

"Ah! Morning, Jee!"
A guy came in with a tray of breakfast for the two people lying on the bed.

"Who're you?"
Jee questioned, eying at the guy, suspiciously.

"Man. I thought we were already done with the introduction last night."
He winked at her as he placed the tray on the table beside the bed. She frowned even more when he plopped himself, seated on the bed, facing her.

"I'm not playing with you, tell me who you are."
Rather than a question, she demanded him this time.

"Alright, alright. I'm Kim Taehyung. Jungkook's friend. Satisfied enough?"
Taehyung wanted to tease her a little but more but she wasn't in a mood for it.

"How did I end up here?"

"To quickly reply that, last night you answered my call when I was trying to reach out to this dude here. And when I came over to help? Jungkook was already half-drunk by then. You were pissed as hell so we just stop by a club to, you know, release your stress out?"

"And why's my head hurting right now?"
Jee questioned further.

"You both challenged each other about who could stand alcohol, you two got heavily drunk. I didn't have a clue about your address or where you live, so I brought you here. And you hit your head, while trying to fight off Jungkook. Will that short summary suffice for you?"

"Me drunk? I don't believe. I don't even drink"
Taehyung couldn't contain his laughter and he just bursted out laughing, contagiously.

"What're you laughing at!?"

"You don't even remember a bit?"
Amazement hanging around his face.

Jee just shooked her head in a slow pace, still frowning and confused.

"The similarities you have with Jungkook!"
This time, Taehyung laughed even more louder, feeling amused, Jee did nothing but glare at the him, speechless.

His laughter then woke the sleeping man, who was lying peacefully beside Jee, he groaned as his body rolled over to the other side.

"Taehyung, shut the fuck up-"
Irritation followed in his tone, signifying that he's awake because of the noises. As Jungkook woke up and turned to his side to look at his friend.