43

The next day as Jungkook got up from his bed, the first thing he decided to do, was to check on Jee.

He knocked on her door, but there was no answer. Feeling agitated and restless, he took out the spare key which he had access to her room and unlocked the door, leading himself inside the room.

"Jee-?"

When he walked in, he found her peacefully sleeping, he slowly ambled towards the direction of the bed where she laid and sat by her side. Admiring her sleeping face, he lightly tugged a string of hair away from her bare face. His smile curved up, satisfied with the way she was sleeping.

Then his gaze went down to her leg, lifting the sheets up, he saw her leg underneath it, the wound was still fresh but better and steadily healing.

Right after he pulled the sheets back to cover her legs, he shifted himself closer to her. He leaned in his forehead against her side cheek, letting out a sigh.

"Jee-"

He whispered, faintly but audible enough to wake her up.
When she blinked her eyes open, she was startled the moment she found Jungkook sitting right beside her, his face being so upclose infront of her.

"W-what-?"

She stuttered, all caused due to his sudden appearance. He let out a soft chuckle, his tone being so mellow in her ear, she couldn't help but smile, after.

Noticing this, Jungkook leaned in even more closer, the space between them closed up. There was only a tiny line of thin air, just hanging by, but were literally overfilled by their warm breathes, exchanging between the two.

"Jungkook-?"

Unable to make out what exactly he was trying to do, she questioned him, nervous and embarrassed.

"-can I give you a morning kiss?"
Jee laid frozen on her bed, feeling weirdly flustered at his surprising question. Jungkook bit his lips, waiting for her answer.

Unable to keep up, he leaned in for a kiss, lightly pecking her lips. When Jungkook moved away from her, she pulled the sheets up, covering the lower part of her face, her eyes stayed bare, staring at him.

"I'll kiss you again  if you don't wake up now-"
Upon receiving his threat, Jee sprinted out of the bed quickly, slightly pushing him away from her and rushed inside the bathroom.

"Be careful, you might hurt your leg-!"
Jungkook called out to her, when he noticed her carelessly hastening to her needs.

"I'm okay-!"
Jee yelled from inside the bathroom.

"I'll be downstairs, make sure you're dressed, we're going somehwere-"

"Alright-"

With her stated confirmation, Jungkook walked down to kitchen and  began to prepare something for her to eat.