Epilogue

Note: This chapter is of Jungkook's point of view

I was restless, I felt agitated. I didn't know what to do, the moment I saw the water spilled between her legs, right before my eyes.

"J-Jee-?"
I stuttered, unsure of the things occurring.

"My water broke! Hurry! Take me to the hospital-!"

Quickly leading her outside, I carefully carried her to the back seat and called up Sui for some help but she didn't pick it up. I tried dialing other numbers but no one answered.

"Ah, fuck!"

"Ju-Jungkoo-"

I turned around to check on Jee, her face was literally bloating and I could feel her anxiety building up, she felt pressured by the amount of pain she was bearing, holding onto her swollen belly.

Having no other choice, I had to call up this particular person. Hoping that he won't pick up, he answered my calls after two dials.

Damn it

"Hello-?"

"Could you help me-?!"

"You need-my help-?"

I felt annoyed and irritated that he had to ask in that manner.

"Jee's water broke! Damn it! I need someone to be there, help me out! Atleast you went through this, Namjoon!"

"W-what?!? I'm coming over!"

Throwing my cell on the passenger's seat, I checked on Jee through the rear mirror, she was still trying to hold on.

"Y-you called Namjoon? Why-?"

"No one picked up my call-not even Sui or even Taehyung-but are you doing alright-?"

"Do I look like I'm doing alright-?"

I noticed her expression turned into an angered one.

Shit
Wrong move.

Reaching the hospital, I immediately carried her to the emergency room.

Taking her inside, the nurses were busy setting up the bed for her.