38

When Seona saw Jungkook entering the house, with Jee walking by his side, anger glided in, receiving a feeling of resentment in her heart

Her fingers curved up, balling into a fist.

Taking in a hard breathe, she ran upstairs, hoping that the annoying sensation would die down. Deep beneath her mind, she was angered over the fact that Jungkook bravely brought another woman in.

As she turn the door knob, leading herself inside the bedroom, towards the balcony.
She felt frustrated for no reason, she clearly knew she cannot take control over his life but she had this weird obsession for Jungkook, hurting Jimin was never her intention to do as well, but all the while, her mind goes astray the moment she sees Jungkook.

"What's wrong with me-?"
She whispered to herself.

"Nothing's wrong with you, my dear-"

Seona squeaked at the sudden voice trailing behind her.
When she turned around, her heart stopped, the moment she recognised the person.
Her breathe began to paced up, roughly and in an accelerating speed.

"W-Why, why're you here!?!?"
Seona cried out, flashes of the past colliding back in her mind.

"Look at you, still the beautiful Seona. I've missed you, baby-"

"Stay away from me-! Ju-Jungko-"

Hajoon then, quickly came forth covering her mouth with his hands.

"Tsk, that's not it. Don't call that stupid brother of mine"

Tears began to well up her eyes, finding it difficult to bear this sudden encounterment, she pushed him away.

"Stay away from me, you murderer!"

"And here I thought you were my accomplice? Are you trying to play side with me, Seona? Only I know your true self, not even your precious Jungkook knows about it-"

"No! No! No! Shut up!"
Seona crouched down, covering her ears with her hands, trembling in fear.

"Look at you, you look so pathetic, why don't you just let that monster out?"

Seona let out a hysteric scream, loud enough for the people downstairs to hear.

"Wasn't  that Seona?"
Taehyung had a worried look on his face, while they were contemplating, Jungkook instantly rushed upstairs, with Jimin running behind him.

"Seona!"

When they entered the room, Jungkook was aghasted at her state, she was physically hurting herself with her hair pin.

"Seona, stop this! Stop!"
Jungkook ran forth, pulling the blood-stained pin from her hand.

"No, no, let go of me! No!"

Seona cried out, unable to hold on to her breathe any longer.

"Seona! Look at me! I said look at me! Damn it!"
Jungkook tried to shake her off from her unhinged state, cupping her cheeks, bitter feelings crept upon his heart when he saw her eyes filled with nothing but of fear and unsettled peace.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I left you alone, please, just, get yourself back together, please Seona-"

Jungkook hugged her, feeling pessimist about her situation. Seona just laid her head on his shoulder, lost in complete fear, her metal emotions got the worst of her.

Jimin was distraughted at the things happening around. He took a step back, bitter feelings crept upon his heart.

Of all the days when he only wished for nothing but something good, instead this became the outcome, the opposite of what he wanted and to top it off, her  worst attack got to her, on his birthday.

Shaking his head off lightly, he took one step back after the other, unable to cope up seeing Seona in that state, Jimin ran out of the room.

"Jimin!"
Taehyung ran after him, aware of what he was actually feeling.

"Is Seona okay?"
Hoseok came in later, with Jee. Noticing the sight they were encountered with, Jee couldn't help but feel a stinging sensation building up inside her.

Jungkook had his hands softly patting Seona's head, hugging her tenderly while his lips were in contact with her forehead, trying to calm her down.

Jee clearly knew Jungkook has a strong bond with Seona, they knew each other so well that they'd instantly know about their problems while on the other hand, she was nothing but only a muse, just a mere stranger to him. She knew it but despite it all, Jee felt envious of Seona, of her being treated so fragile and special by Jungkook.

She bit her lips, when Jungkook picked Seona in a bridal way, placing her on the bed. Taking a head course of jealousy hindering her feelings, Jee looked away before she could be affected any further.

Jimin ran out of the house, just continously walking whenever his feet could take him.

Just as he walked passed a dark alley, he was pulled in, under the shadowed region of the building.

"What the fuc-!"

Yoongi shushed him, bringing Jimin close to him, immediately hugging him.

"What do you think you're doing? Let go of me-"

"I know it's hard, I know how much you're taking in. It's fine, I'm not gonna do anything to you. Just let them all out, I'll be here, Jimin, I'll be here-"
Yoongi spoke softly, caressing Jimin's hair, trying to comfort him.

"You don't even know how I feel, just go away-"

Jimin tried to push him away but Yoongi wasn't ready to let go of him. Still helding onto him, tightly, under his arms, Yoongi didn't give up hope.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I'm sorry you had to bear it all alone. I promise you I'll be here for you, please just don't kill yourself inside. You're precious to me. If you think you can't bear it any longer, talk to me. I'll lend in my shelter, I'll always watch your back-so, stop hurting yourself emotionally-please I beg of you-"

Jimin had a hard time breathing, his anger and frustration was at his peak, his throat dried up as though his voice was stuck up inside, unable to anything at all.

Jimin felt worthless and pathetic at his own self.

Finally hugging Yoongi back, he let out soft sobs, burying himself under Yoongi's embrace.

"Why am I so lame? Why can't I do anything? I can't even protect her! And now this had to happened today-"

Yoongi sucked in hard, when he heard him, talking about her, Seona, the one who currently has a special place in his heart, that special place which Yoongi used to be filled in.
Jimin sniffled, his eyes brimming of tears, he was in a messed up situation.

"Don't worry, let everything take its course, you know that I'd always be here-"

Yoongi looked up at the hazy night skies, a glimmery reflection  on his eyes.

"-I'd always find my way to you-"

He whispered, comforting him. Feeling hurt and distressed over the fact that Jimin completely got over him.

___________________________________