18

"Jungkook"Jee called out to him but he couldn't listen

"Jungkook"
Jee called out to him but he couldn't listen. His hazy mind kept him his rational thoughts away from reality. He continued to caressed her, while she laid against the faded mattress.

She gasped the moment she felt his other hand soothing her below, his touch wasn't direct but it forced out a pleasurable moan from her lips.

"Ju-Jungkook! Stop!"
Jee hollered at him, finally regaining the strength to push him off the bed. Regrets hanged around her shoulder, as she scooped back pulling the sheets to cover herself. As she cautiously stared at his rigid body lying on the ground, she expected him to get up anytime soon but he laid there, soundless.

Then she quickly got out of the bed, running towards the door to escape. When she reached for the door knob, she frozed for a moment there, then she looked at the man who was groaning in pain from the fall.

Recalling back the conversations she heard between him and Sui, she was left with a bind.

She sighed. Angered and enervated, while walking back to the man on the ground.

"This is the least I can do"
Jee muttered as she carefully laid a pillow down on the floor for his head and covered him with the blanket. She laid on the side of the bed, dubiously watching him sleep.

And even without her cognizant mind, she was already staring at his well featured face. She noticed several scratch marks at the side of his neck, probably caused by the BLavck women, then guilt began to build up in her heart.

"Did you go to this extent to save your other muses too?"
Taking advantage of the fact that he's unable to hear her, Jee questioned him softly, curious.

"You look better when you sleep like this"
Noticing his sleepy dreamlike face, she tucked herself under the covers, slowly drowning herself in a deep slumber. Her eyelids blinked for a few times before completely getting shut.

*****

Meanwhile, back in the club, an angry Min stomped her way inside one of the room.

"Hana!"
Min screamed her name aggressively interrupting a hot intercourse between Hana and her gigolo.

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of something?"
She groaned, moaning and whimpering at the same time.

"Get the hell out of here right now!"
Min chased the guy away from the room, leaving behind the two women alone.

"You better make this worth my time, Min"
Hana glared at her as she picked up a robe, covering her body.