42

When Jungkook left her plump lips, all swollen and protruded

When Jungkook left her plump lips, all swollen and protruded. He moved away from her, both of them gasping heavily, in need for some air. While doing so, Jee stared at him, painfully, she couldn't understand what he really needed, frustrating her even more.

"Why're you doing this? Why are you always doing this? I cannot comprehend the reasons behind why you always have to kiss me like that!"

"What's wrong with that?"
He glared at her.

"Ju-just stop doing these things to me-! Why're you doing this? What do you really want from me!?"

"It's cause I care for you, damn it!"
Jungkook snapped at her, biting his lips in vexation. He couldn't bear to see Jee hurt but at the same he's annoyed over the fact that Jee never approaches him for his help either.

"You were away for a week and you say you care for me-?"

Jee let out a scornful scoff, unable to trust his words.

"I know I've being away from you for the past few days, I had my reasons in doing so-"

"Seona is important to you I know that, you don't have to give me these reasons. I know all too well-"

Benumbed by the feelings she was encountered with, Jee walked away from him, staggering on her feet, she had to bear her wounded pain.

"Stop being so stubborn-"
Jungkook tugged her back to him.

"I'm not being stubborn, I just don't want to be involve with you anymore-!"

"Like it or not! You're already involved in my business and you got no way out."

Jee didn't want to listen any further, she tried to shake his hands off her arms but he didn't let go of her.

"Jee, listen to me-"

"No-just let me be-"

Annoyed and frustrated over the fact that their situation wasn't at all progressing, he exhaled a deep breathe before he called out to her.

"Myeong Jee!"

Startled by his uproar, Jee stood stiff in her place, staring right at him.

"-I can't deny the fact that I've developed an attachment towards you. I'm always anxious when I can't see you, I feel terrified of the dangers that you might face-"

"w-why'd you distant yourself away from me, then-?"

"These things I'm feeling, I thought it would just die down, I still can't call it love. But I know now, that I'll always end up worrying about you, thinking about you-"

"Then I'm sorry to have made you worry, but I guess it's better if I leave your side-"

Jungkook raised his head, detested by her suggestion. His grip instantly tightened around her arms, making her winced in pain with the sudden pressure betiding on it.
His other hand went around clasping the nape of her neck. Pulling her close to him, he quickly tugged on her hair, making her head to fall back, slightly. His head leaned in below her jawline, his lips brushing her skin as he began to suck on her neck wildly.