29

Half an hour passed by, yet Namjoon haven't arrive from where he left off to

Jee felt a necessary urge to leave, not knowing what to do. She got up from her seat and walked to the receipt counter.

"Um, excuse me, could you pull out the bill receipt for that table..."

"It has already been paid for, ma'am. You do not have to worry..."

"...oh, okay..."

"Are you checking out, ma'am?"

"Ah, yes..."

Jee was reluctant if she should any longer but she decided to leave. She turned back to check again, but Namjoon was still nowhere to be seen.

"I guess next time..."
While exiting from the place, she walked her way towards the nearest bus stand. Upon reaching the place, she found a group of young male students waiting for the bus as well.

She casually sat on the bench, next to them. Instinctively, being aware of her presence, the youngsters began to stare at her, some of them were in a daze while the other blushed, seated next to her.

"Didn't I tell you to wait in the car? Why are you here?"

Solidified by the familiar voice, with anger following his tone, Jee instantly knew who it was.

"And what the hell are you doing sitting here all alone?"
Knowing the wrath she was about to face, Jee didn't want to look behind her.

"Am I talking to a stone?"

She finally looked back at the person, while trying to smile, despite the situation she has put herself into.

"...ahaha...hello..."

Before she could build up an excuse, Jungkook grabbed her by her hand, and pulled her up from the bench she was seated on.

While tugging her away from the place, Jungkook frowned as he noticed the young men staring at Jee. Their cheeks intensely burned up, blushing and feeling shy at the sight of a pretty woman standing infront of them.

Upon seeing the way they were reacting towards her appearance, Jungkook's possessive side took over and immediately grabbed her waist.

"What are you doing?"
Jee asked him, confused at his action.

"Just walk."

He muttered close to her ear, sending cold shivers down her spine.