28

Walking on their way to the graveyard

Walking on their way to the graveyard. Jungkook's walk paced down, his breathing was fast and abnormally increasing.

"Jungkook! You okay?"

Jee aware about his attacks, attended to him, worried and was genuinely concerned.

"I'm-I'm fine, just-"

"Let me help you, you're trembli-"

Just as Jee was about to help him, to give him support, they were both interrupted by an unexpected visitor.

"Jungkook! Are you okay?! Here let me help you!"

Shoving Jee away from him, she lend in a shoulder for him to lean on.

"Seona?"
Jungkook was surprised to see her.

"Yeah?"

"I thought you were-where's Jimin?"

"We just came by because it's her anniversary, isn't it?"
Jimin came along, holding flowers as well.

"Jimin! Help Jungkook! He's-!"

"I'm okay."
Removing his arms away from her shoulder, he glanced over to Jee, somehow, he's being too conscious of her presence around him. He doesn't know the reason why he was suddenly worried about what Jee would think if he was seen with Seona that way.

"Then shall we visit together! The three of us! Let's go!"
Seona pulled both the men, away from Jee. Jungkook turned back about to say something but Jee simply waved back, mouthing back.

"I'm right behind you..."

Jee walked behind the them, as she watched them walked side by side, their shoulders nudged against one another's. A stinging feeling instantly came over her chest. She couldn't help but feel bitter at the thought of Seona just being by his side.

"Why'd you come with her? I don't think it's necessary for her to come over, right?"
Seona popped up the obvious question, out of nowhere. Jee clearly knew by the fact that Seona hated her.

"Jee also have someone else to pay visit to, so I called her to tag along with me"
Jungkook replied, no sign of annoyance or anger following behind, almost sounded monotone.

Jee let out a huff before separating herself from them. Walking further away, towards her parent's grave. She stopped, looking down at the names of her parent's.

"Myeong Jooho & Myeong Shinhye"

"Even though, today's not your anniversary, I still came to say hello and talk to you both." She smiled bitterly, while trying to suppress her emotions.