44

12 September '18

S P E C I A L . U P D A T E

24

When Namjoon walked out of the mansion and got in the car. He saw Jee running after him, a pained expression hovered on his face and he drove off even before she could reach him.

His eyes teared up, knowing that Jee would never love him back. All his sacrifices, all his time, all the things he did for her was completely stomped down by her one rejection.

He went ahead with no destination, eventually his mind was only occupied with bitter thoughts about Jee. He gripped onto the steering wheel tight, his heart aching, disappointment and discontent with how the things have turned out between them.

Jee tried contacting him, as expected he didn't pick up her call. Worried about his well being, she kept on calling him.

"Hey! It's Namjoon! Just leave a message behind-"

"Namjoon! Please! Just don't drive when you're in that state, please? Namjoon. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Ju-just-"

Jee swallowed a hard gulp, knowing that her words will no longer be of help to him.

"-please, I'm-I'm so sorry-"

Running along the way where he last disappeared off to, Jee quickly reached the highway and took in a cab.

"Please just drive straight ahead! Hurry-"

Searching for ways to find him, she directed the driver wherever necessary.
She still continued to reach out to him but this time when she called, he switched off his cell.

"Sorry the contact you're trying to reach is currently switched off or out of-"

Frustrated about the outcome, Jee suddenly halted the driver, indicating him to stop the cab in a familiar place.