32

Sweating and panting vigorously, Jungkook could hardly breathe.

"Fuck-where'd she run off to-!"

"Jungkook! Stop this! Don't overwork yourself! Why're you even looking for her, anyway?!?"
Seona raised her voice on the other side of the call.

"Seona, could you please just go home and stay with Jimin? Don't wait up for me. I'll call you back-"

"But-!"

Ending with the call, he began to run along the nearby neighborhood, regretting the fact of not bringing his car along with him.

"How far did she run off to!?! Damn it!"
He exclaimed, tired and annoyed.

Running a few blocks away, he gave up, randomly sitting on a bench he found.

"What the hell's wrong with that guy-?"
His fist balled up, recalling the incident that happened earlier, the thought of Namjoon hugging Jee, right in the open, made him feel a stinging defeat, his emotions burning with anger and frustration.

Moments later, he stood up, running a few more blocks forward, to find her but he couldn't.

Imagining all the worst things in his mind, he couldn't help but worry. His breathe paced up, frustrated with the danger she might face.

He felt helpless and a sudden feeling of anxiety took over him.

His hands trembled, his eyes searching for her wherever his feet took him to.

Huffing breathlessly, he bent down, as his hands clutched down on his thighs.

"Fuck!"
He fell on the ground, kneeling, and out of breathe.

"Seona! Stop!"
Jimin tried to calm her down but she wouldn't listen to him.

"Stay away!"
She lashed out at him, breathlessly, destroying every antiques that was infront of her.
Noticing a sharp piece of broken ceramic held in her hands, Jimin went ahead to grab it but failed when she swinged it around, unintentionally leaving a big cut on his wrist. He hissed in pain, the stinging sensation never leaving his hand.

Seeing the blood driping from his hand, Seona released the piece and moved back. Tears welled up in her eyes as some memories suddenly flashed back in her mind.

Tightly clasping onto both her ears, she let out a frustrating cry, shrieking aggressively.
Jimin forced himself onto her, pulling her under his arms.

"Calm down! Please!"

"No! No! No! No!"

She tired pushing him away from her but he couldn't let her go.
Tired with this constant attacks, this time, he didn't want her to depend on any other man but himself.