Final Chapter

-Mature Content-

-Mature Content-

Months have gone by, and Jee was already famously well known as "the muse of Jeon Jungkook".
Earning a place publicly and socially, she has become a blooming flower in among the thorns of the harsh reality.

Far off, away from a place where no one recognises them. Jee was inside a separate room, getting all dressed for a special occasion.

"What's taking you so long? I told you to lightly make her over, didn't I-?"

Sui barged in, having lost her patience, she rant about her complains at the makeup artist.

"She's already done, I was just adjusting her hair-"

"Fine hurry up, the guests are almost here-"

Quickly tugging strings of Jee's hair trailed behind, the artist walked her way out, after.
Sui was still inside the room with Jee, contemplating to say something.

"-I'm-I'm glad that my brother found you. Thank you for always being there for him, I owe you-"

"There's no such thing for you to owe me, Sui, I stayed because I wanted to-"
Jee smiled at her.

Sui, realising that she needed some time alone, she walked back to door and spoke.

"Anyhow, I'll give you five minutes, alright-? Come out soon-"

Jee took a deep breathe, as she watched herself in the mirror. She never thought that this day would arrive where she would be all dressed up for her wedding.
She felt nervous and anxious and tried taking inhaled more breathes, calming herself down. Just then, a knock was heard on the door.

"Come in-"

When the door swinged opened, Namjoon leaned by the door frame, staring at Jee in awe.

"I didn't think you'd wanted me to walk you down that aisle-"

"And I didn't think you'd accept the offer-"

"Things changed so much between us, isn't it-?"
Namjoon scoffed at himself, lightly laughing.

"I'm sorry-"
Jee simply apologised and Namjoon knew better what she really meant by it.

"Come on now, what's with that frown? We got a wedding to attend to. Shall we go-? Soon to be Miss Jeon Jee?"

Namjoon walked his way inside and brought his arms right infront of her, gesturing her to hold onto it. Knowing that this was her last time to go by her name, she pat herself.

"Let's do this, Myeong Jee-"

Slowly walking closer to the entrance door, Jee never felt more scared in her life before. Namjoon placed his other hand on her palm, strengthening her up.