8

"It's mineee!"A hand raised from the far corner, coming from the drinks section

"It's mineee!"
A hand raised from the far corner, coming from the drinks section. Seeing the hand wiggly waving at her, she walked towards the person to confront about the previous incident.

"You again!?"
Jee backed off, seeing the person drunkly sitting on his chair and smiling at her.

"Forget it! I don't even want to involve myself with you anymore!"
And as she was about to walk away, Jungkook got up from his seat and hugged her from behind.

"What! Hands off!"
Jee raged out but he wasn't anywhere near to let her off.

"I, I am, um, I needed someone to, hic!"

"You're so drunk! Get off! I don't want anything to do with you!"
When she was trying to bring his hands undone from her body, Jungkook's breathe fastened and she felt him trembling. When she turn around to look at him, she noticed the bruise he had on his face.

"Did you get into a fight?"
Jee frowned, examining his face.

Seeing how she was caring for me, suddenly reminded him of the woman he longed to see. He suddenly pulled her close to him, trying to bury his face on her shoulder. But Jee wasn't taking any of these troubles and she facepalmed him with her hands, pushing him aside.

"I'm not your sleeping bag! If you want to lie somewhere, just go home already."

"Can you two kindly take it somewhere else? You're making my customers feel uncomfortabl, the both of you!" The cashier spoke up, feeling the need to kick the two people out.

"Sorry!"
Jee apologised, trying to pull the drunk man out.

"Of all the things..." she cursed, thinking ever since she met Jungkook, her life have never been easy. And it was tiring her physically and mentally.

"Hey! Hey!"
She tried to wake him up but to no avail. He continued leaning on her, while drunkenly humming to a song.

Seeing that nothing was working her way, she placed him on the benches right outside the mart. She walked toward the road and tried halting a taxi for him.

"Taxi!" A care stopped by her many attempts.

"Where to, miss?"

"Oh yes! I...uh..."
She was glad at first thinking she don't have to waste anymore time with the man but realization only hit her when she didn't know Jungkook's home address.

"Miss?"

"Ah...um...it's fine. I'm sorry for wasting your time"

When she came back to the bench where he laid, she saw him lying peacefully without any care in the world.
"Look at you, sleeping to your heart's content." She scoffed at him.

She knelt down to knees observing the man
"...now that I see you, you seemed more like an ordinary guy now."
She talked to herself, taking this chance to say whatever she wanted to.