16

As the man quietly dragged him away from crowds, he brought him inside a room

As the man quietly dragged him away from crowds, he brought him inside a room. The man put Jungkook down on a chair and tightly roped his hands and legs, making it difficult for to move. Jungkook struggled to even lift his hands up, the man then looked back at him before leaving the room.

The room he was in, felt quite and darkly pale. There was nothing else inside the room, except for a big messy bed, lodged right behind him. He could hardly hear the bass being played on the other side of the club, realization hit him as he finds himself shut off from the rest of the other possible rooms by a soundproof partition.

He looked around, contemplating, as he tries to find something to free himself.

Few minutes later, the door slided open, only to reveal the last person he wanted to see, Hana. She leaned against the door, amusingly staring at Jungkook's sweaty look.

"Look what you did to my leg, I'm injured, Jeon."

"I don't give a fuck about your whinings"

"If you really want to be aggressive with me, you can do it on the bed, you know."
Hana chuckled, softly but dangerously.

"Release me"
Jungkook demanded, furious and disgusted.

Hana then walked her way to him, she slightly pulled up her dress, spreading both her legs apart as she straddled on his lap. Her body arched in a seductive manner while pressing her body against him.

She tugged her short hair behind her earlobe, tilting her head and finally whispering in his ear.
"I will release, only if that is you do what I ask for, the offer still stands, you know."

"...you're a vile woman"
Jungkook breathe out.

"I am, for you."
Hana smirked.

*****
Meanwhile, on the other side of the club, Jimin walked around, forcefully pushing himself among the many dancing crowds.

"Hey you sure you saw him walking inside this club?"
Taehyung called out to him, doubtful about it.

"I swear Tae, I saw someone pulling Jungkook here in this club."

"You know that guy could be anyone else."

Jimin sighed, shaking his head.
"Come on now, let's look around for awhile"
Jimin suggested.

"Hey, aren't those girls?"

"BLacvk"
Taehyung completed his sentence, finally aware of their presence.

"If they're here then I'm sure Jungkook is."
Jimin blurted out, anger invading both the minds of the two. They knew what kind of history these girls had involved in Jungkook's life.

Unable to stand still, Jimin charged towards one of them who was already separating from their group.

"Hey-"
As the men approached her, she felt happy.

"Gosh! I've never come across such handsome strippers like you two! You're both mine tonight!"
She pulled both their collars, drunkly and lead them away from the crowd. As the three of them were finally accessed to the VIP hall, the two men walking behind her, cautiously tried to search for their friend.

"Lucky~! Lucky~! Lucky ~"
The girl hums, hopping towards her door. As she twisted the door knob open and turned around, to her disappointment, the two men disappeared from her sight.

"Where do you think he might be?"
Taehyung asked as they walked, past many doors.

"Somewhere secretive, somewhere no one has an easy entrance to."
Jimin then remembered the same guy guarding the door.

"He must be inside there"
Jimin stated, as he stood behind the wall, carefully observing. Meanwhile, Taehyung frowned with his mouth agape, at the well-built man who was guarding the door.

"You sure that's the guy who pulled Jungkook in here?"

"I'm sure of it, Jungkook's inside there."
Jimin confidently stated.

"Then how are we going to walked passed that guy?"
Taehyung exclaimed.

Jimin then looked at his friend, expectedly.

"What are you-No. I said no, Jim. Don't even think about that-"
Taehyung debated.

"We need a bait to lure him out from that corner."
Jimin suggested.

Taehyung refused to be a bait and retorted back. They were both wrangling one another in a heated debate, about who should be the one to distract.

Jimin huffed and quickly pushed Taehyung in the open, receiving all the attention from the guarded man.
Taehyung glared at his friend, disbelieved by what he did to him.

"Hey! This is a prohibited area for strippers like you! Get back to the club!"
Upon seeing the man charging towards him, Taehyung quickly gave Jimin a deathglare before sprinting away from the place.

"I'm sorry"
Jimin mouthed at his friend, as he lured the man away from the place.

Jimin then quickly reached for the door, he tried turning the knobs around and even bumped on the door several times, but the door never opened.
He stood still for a moment there, with his ear pressed against the door, but he couldn't hear a single noise.

Frustrated and worried, he reached out for the fire extinguisher. He moved back a little, firmly planted on his standing position. Then he rushed towards the door, slamming  it with his whole might. Aiming just above the deadlock, he smashed it in a huge impact.

The door unbolted, propelling him inside.

"JUNGKOOK!"
Finally accessing himself inside, he aggressively pushed the woman away and got hold of his friend.

"What the hell?!"
Hana hissed at his major dramatic entrance.

Jimin sighed in relief as Jungkook was not fully naked. Then He picked his friend up from the bed and helped him stand on his feet. Snaking his hands around his waist, Jimin tried to give him support.

"Dammit you're heavy! Jungkook! Hey!"

"Oh, he won't be able to move"
Hana spoke up from behind, making Jimin frown in anger.

"What did you do to him!"

"Jiimmmmiiinnnnnn!"
Taehyung suddenly came out of nowhere, hysterically screaming his name from afar, running like a mad man towards their direction.

"What in the world-"
Jimin's eyes widened, terror and panic accumulating his mind, the moment he noticed the man behind, chasing after Taehyung furiously.

The man finally caught up to him, and interlocked his arm around Taehyung's neck, literally choking him to death.

The two men bent down in a kneeling position, one trying to escape from his tight grip while the other trying to strangle the guy to death.

"Fuck!"
Jimin slowly kept down Jungkook and rushed to helped Taehyung. He picked up same fire extinguisher and charged towards the man.

"Paul! Watch out!"
Hana tried to warn her guard but the man had a late reaction.

Despite Jimin's hands mildly shaking, he raised the extinguisher high up above the man's head and released it. Upon a heavy hit on his head, the man blacked out. Taehyung coughed hard, trying to get air, breathlessly.

Jimin walked back to Jungkook, getting him up and hurriedly walked out of the room.

As they reached to their car, Jimin heftily shoved Jungkook inside the backseat, and he hopped in right after.
Taehyung, seated on the driver's seat, quickly ignited the car engine and drove out before anymore trouble could hit them.

____________________________________________