45

In the middle of a cold night between two strangers, the guy stood straight on his place, towering over the girl.

"Get down on your knees-"
Hajoon demanded.

And Hana did exactly what he asked of her, kneeling down on the ground with her head tilted upward to his direction. She had those lusty pleading eyes, like the ones that begs for pleasure and lechery.

Hajoon smirked at the sight of her face, all naked and chained, ready to give him the sexual desire he wanted.
He bent low to her level, hindering his lips close by her ear, then he whispered.

"I don't do girls who yearns for me, I go after those who fears me. The eyes they hold, I just feel excited and tempted, makes me want to ruin and torture the life out of them. So don't waste your useless time here-"

Dissaponted by his statement, she stood up from the ground and forcefully pushed him on his bed. As she tried to reach out for his pants, his hands stopped her.

"Getting so needy are you? That's too courageous of you."

Hajoon stared at her, detestment hanged on his face. Angered by her actions, he pulled her to the bed while he rolled over and hovered above her.

"Then tell me this, have you slept with my brother yet-?"
Hana frowned at his sudden question, biting her lips in irritation.

"Who's your brother?"

Hajoon scoffed at her.
"So you don't fucking know who I am?"

His hands ran up to her chest, grabbing onto her neck aggressively, choking her. Hana coughed, feeling suffocated and out of breathe.

"S-s-stop-!"

"Everyone loves him more than me! Everyone prefers to know him more than me! What does he have that I fucking lack! Why the fuck do everyone wants Jeon Jungkook more than me!?"

Releasing her from his grasp, Hana trembled down on the ground, gasping concurrently. She was shocked beyond compare when she found out that he was Jungkook's brother.

"You're-you're Jungkook's brother?"

"You never learn, do you?"
He gave her a deathly glare.

"But, but why would he put you aside like this-?"
Hana questioned him, curiosity took over her.

"Tsk, big mistake, do I have to get rid of you now-?"

Hajoon held out a knife from one of the drawers, swirling and playing around with it.
Hana gulped at the sight of his behaviour, it was psychotic and deranged.

But Hana wasn't anywhere near scared instead, she brought herself forward to him. Forcing her chest in contact with the tip of the knife.

"Try me-"