21

"Seona? What are you doing here alone?"Seeing Jungkook approac her direction, Seona ran towards him and hugged him in a tight embrace, taking him by surprise

Seeing Jungkook approac her direction, Seona ran towards him and hugged him in a tight embrace, taking him by surprise.

"Seona? What are you-?"

"I, I don't know...I just came here to find you, I don't know..."

"Where's Jimin? Isn't Jimin with you?"

"I-I don't know...who's J-Jimin?"
Her mind began to lose control, unable to cope up with the questions Jungkook was throwing at her. She couldn't take it.

Worried as always, Jungkook took her to his other room.

"Jungkook! Is she alright?"
Sui called out to him, but he simply told her off.
"Call the doctor!"

"I'm on it"
Sui called over the person who always took care of Seona.

"I've called him but, don't you think you should-"

"I know what you're going to say, but Sui, please, I beg of you."
Jungkook pleaded while holding on Seona, he glanced over to the guy, standing behind his sister.

"I suggest you come back for this work another time."
Upon his words, Namjoon clearly knew that he wasn't wanted or even welcomed in Jungkook's eyes.

"I guess, this isn't a good time to have talk about work. I'll visit you another time."

"I'm sorry"
Sui apologised and tried to accompany him out of the office.

"It is alright, I'll see myself off, please"
With that he walked out of the office alone, towards the lift. As he moved down to the common lounge area, his heart felt a stinging sensation when he saw Jee approaching his direction.

"Namjoon?"
Her voice trailed off, partly trembling.

"H-how's life treating you?"
Namjoon asked, barely spilling a word out of his mouth.

"You come all the way just to ask me this? Are you making fun of me?"
Jee was flared up by his sudden appearance.

"Give me a chance to explain, please? Jee, I beg of you"

"Why didn't you stop me from leaving back then, when you had the chance? Do you know how it felt like? To be dumped on by your best friend?"

"Jee-"
Namjoon tried to hold her hand, but she moved back before he could grab onto her hands.

"I think you should leave now, people are staring at us."
Jee trembled with emotions but still kept her composure.

I want to hug her right now
Namjoon wanted to, he was not bothered about whether there were people watching them or not. He wanted her to look at him and see how he really feels about her.

"Let me take you out, I'll tell you everything you want to, Jee, please."
Teary-eyed, Jee couldn't help but think of how cruelly he just let her go, feeling betrayed by it, she refused.

"Do I look like I want to go out with you and listen to your lame excuses again?"
Jee hissed at him.

Namjoon sighed, realising the difficult situation he have put them both into.

"Jee you clearly know me, you know I always have a reason to do things"

"Well this time, you couldn't trust me enough to state the reason, did you? Bestfriend, you say?"
She scoffed right on his face.

"Jee"

"Just leave already."
Jee walked away, refusing to listen to him any further.

"Liar-"
She breathe out.

When she got into the lift, she was surprised by a heavy panting Jimin running towards the lift.
"Stop! Stop! Let me in!" He shouted.

And just as he demanded, she stopped so he could get in. As soon as he got in, he hugged breathlessly.

"Fuck..." he breathe out.

"Um, are you here to meet Jungkook?" Jee asked.

"Yes! Quickly, press his floor!"
He was impatient and agitated. Minutes later, when they both reached the floor, Jimin swiftly sprinted out of the lift and ran to where Jungkook's private studio was.

Before he could rush in, he saw the doctor and Jungkook having a conversation. He stopped at his pace and listened to the conversations between the two.

"Her PTSD is getting worst, has she perhaps met someone she didn't want to remember?"
The doctor asked, making Jungkook confused.

"What do you-"
Then he remembered.
"...no, it can't be. He's back, but he wouldn't know that she was staying at Jimin's"
Jungkook panicked thinking about the worst possibility. Sui was worried as well when she heard her brother assumptions.

"The anxiety and stress she's feeling is causing her mild anemia. It feels as though, she wants to close the door that's hurting her."

"What should we do?"

"She needs to be hospitalized."

"But the hospital, if she stayed there any longer than-"
Jungkook spoke but he was cut off.

"I am aware where this trauma began from. But it's time, Mr.Jungkook"
After the heavy discussion ended and the doctor left with Sui. Jungkook sat down.

"What should I do? Please Seona, don't leave like Iseu."
Jungkook quietly cried. Jimin walked in seeing his friend break down.

"Jungkook..."
Startled by his presence, Jungkook got up, about to leave but was pulled back by his friend. He brought the broken man close to him, hugging him and simply apologised to Jungkook.
"I'm sorry"

"Damn it, this feels weird..."
Jungkook lightly teased his friend's hardwork for trying to comfort him despite the awkwardness.

"Jungkook, I'm this close to strangling you so shut up and let me comfort you my way"
Jimin threatened.

Jungkook smiled under his friend's embrace, despite his emotions going through so much.

Jee couldn't enter inside when these situations were happening. She mostly witnessed everything from the moment where Jimin was hiding and listening to the converstaions to where he entered the room and comforted his friend.

She was envious of their strong friendship, bitterly smiling to herself, she walked away.

This hurts.

She whispered, realizing that her friendship was about to be broken.

*****
When Namjoon returned home, he got in and was headed to his bedroom but was surprised by the intruder.

"Stop scaring me like that!"
Namjoon looked at his side, sighing in annoyance.

"You're such a pussy..."
The older man teased Namjoon, aggravating him.

"Shut it. I'm tired."

"Hey, I'm your senior, you're gonna act that way-"

But before he could finish, Namjoon dragged his feet towards his room, slamming his door shut.

"Well, that's unwelcome for."

___________________________________