39

!- WARNING -!
Mature content

Readers who aren't comfortable with mature scenes/smuts, please refrain from reading any further.

Ella noticed Namjoon in a heavy state of distressed and uninterested mood, he hasn't been eating for days now. He hardly even  goes to his studio to produce music.
Unable to make it out what he's exactly feeling, she approached him.

"Hey-"

But Namjoon didn't look at her, he just laid on his bed, feeling unbothered and alone.

"Namjoon-?"

Still no response was delivered.

"Kim Namjoon-! I am talking to you! Can't you hear me?"

Namjoon didn't even care to look at her direction, he had his head buried on his pillow, thinking stuffs and such.

Anxious about his ignorance, Ella bit her lips as she suddenly jumped on top of him, startling him.

"A stone isn't talking to you, your fiancée is! Whatever it is that ruined you to become like this, I hope you better get rid of it."

Namjoon simply glared at her, annoyed.

"Get off, your weight's killing me-"

A light blush crept on her cheeks, feeling embarrassed at his comment.

"I-I am not that heavy! You hear me!?"

"Will you just get off-?"

"No-"

Disbelieved by her answer, Namjoon sighed in irritation, covering his eyes with his hands. He took a deep breathe before speaking up again, trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"Get off when I'm asking you nicely Ella-"

"Then will you come and have dinner with me, if I do that?"

"Ella you're pissing me off, stop ruining my mood even more than it already is-"

"Is it because of that girl-?"

Namjoon pursed his lips, in annoyance amd anger, swallowing a hard gulp. His emotions got to him, unable to retord back, he just stayed quite.

"So it's really her, huh?"
Ella remarked as she frowned at his bitter reaction, jealousy hindering her mind, she got hold of his hands, removing it away from his face.

Namjoon was surprised by her bold actions, his eyes narrowed in a questionable manner.

"What are you-?"

And before he could say anything, he was taken aback, eyes widened when Ella leaned in, pressing her lips against his.
Her hands cupped his face, bending to his level, her chest crouched down, coming in touch with his body. Namjoon let out a groan, when Ella was intentionally grinding on him.

She began to lick his lips, teasingly, testing his limits. Namjoon couldn't resist her, she was making him feel relieved from all the things and the emotions he was feeling.

"Stop, stop-"
Namjoon tried to push her off of him, but she was being too persistent. Ella wanted him all to herself. The moment she first laid eyes on him, she knew she'd never give him up, never in her life.

"You're mine, Namjoon, mine-"
Ella trailed her hands down to his lower body, unraveling his shirt, one button after the other. Namjoon, on seeing what she was actually trying to do, he thought he could stand it but with parts of her body being exposed rightl infront of him. He felt a sudden urge to touch her.

Ella was in her night gown, sitting on top of him, all so seductively and provocatively beautiful.

"Forget her-"
Ella whispered close to his ear, nibbing on his earlobe, finally making him lose his sense of understating.

He grabbed her thighs, rolling her over to the other side. He began to mercilessly sucked her neck, hard and wild.
Ella arched her back in pleasure with his sudden touch and his wet lips in contact with her skin. His hands travelled all the way from her breast down to her abdomen.
Quickly shoving his hands under her lingerie, he began to swirl his fingers on her swollen bud, Ella moaned by the intensifying pleasure she was receiving from his doings.

She clutched onto his shirt, breathing heavily. Feeling unfair about the situation, her hands ran down to garb his hard shaft, Namjoon hissed as she began to stroke it gently, arousing a pleasurable feeling.

"Ah damn it, E-Ella-"

He slipped her night gown off, seeing her naked, his head didn't think straight. He leaned in licking her every part of her body he could cover, his hands grabbed her breast, her breathe hitched up, resulting her legs to spread even more.

Namjoon slowly removed her lingerie, his fingers still doing the work, while Ella's hands were on his.

Her legs began to shudder signifying that her climax was near, and before she could come, he removed his fingers away, disappointing her.

"Not without me, baby-"

Ella blushed at the nickname he suddenly called her as.
Seeing how he was struggling with his pant, she didn't waste anymore time and quickly unbuckled his belt. Seeing how aroused his phallus was, Ella smirked at him.

"Big mistake-"

Namjoon glared at her, when he noticed her smiling satisfactorily at the sight she was witnessing.
He pulled her close to him, motioning himself in the proper position, he interposed himself between her legs. Then he completely penetrated his phallus inside her, without no warning.

"I don't care if I hurt you-"

Namjoon stated, as he grabbed her hips, and began to paced up his speed, pleasuring himself.
Ella exhaled a painful scream at his sudden thrusts, pulling the covers of the bed, and gripping it tightly, tears brimmed her eyes, with the excruciating sensation she was receiving, all spreading through her whole body.

Slowly altering with the pain, she sucked in a shaky breathe when his thrust slacked down, her mind was going crazy by the explicit heat, and the backflips she was receiving in her stomach.

Their night went on with gratifying contentment, filled with ecstasy and a hardened pleasurable intercourse.

Namjoon had his heart broken, staying all alone for the past few weeks, while Ella had her yearning wish finally coming at her door.
The situation couldn't contemplate to the reasons behind their doing, but Namjoon was nowhere near happy about the things he's already getting involved in.

___________________________________

A/N:
Yes this smut chapter was of Eljoon (Ella and Namjoon's shipping name). Lmao XD

What'd you think will happen the next morning?
I'd like to see your reviews, my dear readers ^^

Once again, thank you for reading!
-♡