Chapter 53 - Think

"I wanna know what love is...", Zinnia continued to sing as she was combing her hair in the bedroom, staring at the mirror, and wearing an elegant red dress. Azalea was also in her bedroom putting on makeup after she put on her green dress and organising her hair.

When Oxford entered their hotel room, Zinnia walked out of the bedroom and did a pose in front of her husband. Oxford smiled whilst he approached his wife and planted a kiss on her lips only for a few seconds. Azalea soon joined them all prepared. So Oxford told his family that he will be going to change his clothes for a few minutes but before he could even do it, Zinnia suggested that they bring Ray and Fier with them and Oxford couldn't agree more, so he went to Ray's and Fier's hotel room after he nodded to her wife.

"It suits you.", commented Fier to Ray's appearance. Ray was wearing the suit that the salesman suggested to him when Oxford walked into the room with a knock. Fier and Ray turned their heads to Oxford who is standing in the doorway.

"We will be eating dinner, join us.", said Oxford to the two when he moved closer to them.

Fier glanced at Ray and Ray looked down at him at the exact time.

"Give us a few minutes.", said Ray and Oxford nodded and left their sight.

Fier asked Ray if he is going to wear that immediately and Ray replied that he has no other choice unless he wants him to wear the white general uniform again. Fier started to change his appearance when he pulled out the remote and stood up and moved away from the bed. Ray remained quiet while watching Fier pick a suit for himself. After a few seconds, Ray sat down to put on his brand new black shoes. Soon, Ray and Fier left their hotel room to meet with Oxford and his family in the lobby. Fier chose to wear a grey tuxedo, he said it is his favorite color. The two male was standing in the glass elevator, going down, when they found Oxford and his family waiting near at the entrance of the lounge.

Ray's attention got immediately captured by Azalea's beautiful green dress when they were just a few meters away. Azalea smiled at Ray gently and Ray smiled back at her, but carefully since Oxford was staring at them. The group was surprised when Oxford led them to a metallic black limousine that is parked at the front of the hotel's entrance. Oxford opened the door just for them and when they all got inside, he closed the door shut and sat next to his gorgeous wife. There are bottles of wine and a television inside the limousine, all of those are requested by Oxford and it only cost him half a hundred-thousand dollars. Fier was sitting next to Ray and Ray was sitting next to Azalea, quietly. Fier questioned Oxford to where are they going to eat and Oxford replied by only saying...

"It's a secret."

They arrived at the restaurant after spending a few minutes trapped inside the limousine. Fier was the first one to get off the vehicle and just like Oxford, he held the door open just for them. When Ray was getting out of the vehicle, he decided to forget the moment that they kissed for now so that it doesn't bother him all night. When he finally got out of the vehicle, he turned around and offered his right hand to Azalea who is getting out of the limousine. The girl looked up at Ray with an unexpected look but Azalea accepted his assistance.

"They might be practicing for the prom.", whispered Zinnia to her husband as they followed from behind.

They entered the state-of-the-art fancy restaurant slowly, Ray and Azalea are the first to enter then followed by Oxford and Zinnia and lastly, Fier. A waiter led them to their table and then handed them their menu. When they arrived at their table, Ray copied Oxford, helping the ladies to their seats. After a few minutes, they told their waiter their order, of course, Fier didn't order anything, he only told them that he had already eaten earlier. Oxford and his family started to have a chat while Ray and Fier listened to the music that is being played. The waiter returned with a bottle of wine and asked before pouring a pint into their glasses.

"What did you say to her?", Fier questioned all of sudden when he slightly leaned closer to Ray.

"About what?", replied Ray before he took a sip of the wine.

"Are you going to be her partner in prom?", asked Fier in a low voice.

"I haven't answered that yet. I want to say yes but this is my last day with you guys.", said Ray with a short glance at him.

Fier only sighed when he sat straight and watched the family who was still talking in front of them. Their food finally came when Ray was about to excuse himself so that he can go to the restroom. When the foods are placed on the table and the waiter left, then Ray excuse himself when he stood up from his chair gently. As Ray was walking to the restroom, Zinnia asked her daughter a question.

"So... is he going to be your partner in your prom?".

"He hasn't decided yet.", answered Azalea before she started to cut the beef into pieces.

Ray was standing in front of the mirror, staring at himself, in the restroom when a gentleman walked in and went to one of the stalls with a sound of clearing his throat. Ray took a deep breath and exhaled after a few seconds and then he left the restroom and returned to the group. When Ray was taking a seat, Zinnia let out a question.

"So... Ray, are you still deciding?", Ray focused on the mother.

"A-About her prom?", questioned Ray and Oxford's wife nodded.

"When is the prom?", asked Ray to Azalea.

"December 18, Tuesday.", replied the girl.

Ray went silent for a second before saying, "Yes... I am still thinking about it."