chapter nine

Once Annie arrived back at camp, she saw nearly every Lost boy with their heads together, coming up with a plan to take down Captain Hook. Pan was supervising, slowly pacing between the two groups of boys. Felix, Miles, and Jakob in one, with Grayson, Troye, and Nathan in the other.

"Alright, Pan. What can I do?" Annie asked, brushing the loose hairs that had fallen out of her ponytail back behind her ears as she broke out from the trees, and confidently marching up to Peter.

     "Just wait a minute, Annie." Peter replied, causing the girl's confidence to simmer out like a flame that just had water poured on it.

     "But you told me I could-" Annie went to argue, but was quickly cut off.

     "I know, but we can't just jump into battle! The boys have to come up with a plan." Peter snapped at her, trying not to display the fact that he was proud of her ambition and enthusiasm. Pan needed someone who was willing to as he put it, "jump into battle."

     "Fine. I'll go help with the plan, then." Annie stated before stalking off to go join Grayson's small group of Lost boys. Annie hardly knew Nathan or Troye, so working together would give them a chance to talk with each other.

Peter sighed heavily as Annie launched herself into conversation with Grayson. She was quickly caught up to speed on the plan the three boys were brewing. They were in charge of the attack, while Felix and the other Lost boys were in charge of figuring out a way to escape, once Hook was taken care of. Their mission would be pointless if they were all killed by the crewmen of his ship.

     Grayson used a knife to draw a diagram into the tree in front of him, showing Annie exactly what she had to do, and when she had to do it. The girl nodded along, understanding every word Grayson was telling her. She knew what her mission was, and was more than excited to bring the plan of attack to Peter, who approved of it with no problem.

     Felix was one of the oldest Lost boys, so he knew Neverland like the back of his hand. He devised a brilliant escape plan that would get everyone out alive, and back to camp in one piece where they wouldn't be found, even if anyone dared to follow them.

___________

This chapter is really short mainly because I wanted to update something, and include this author's note.

I have an idea for this story that might be kinda evil, and will most likely make all of you hate me, but I really wanna write it. If I decide to write what I'm planning though, something good will come out of it that'll make you all hate me a little less.

So, do you guys want a big plot twist? Or do you want this story to continue on the sorta happy path it's on? Tbh please say plot twist. I wanna write it so bad.