Chapter 34 (Shawn)

I moved my fingers feeling something soft under them as I had my eyes closed, barely waking up. I then felt something pressed against the front of my body. I opened my eyes to be met with long brunette hair. I looked down and saw Cecilia laying on her side, with me cuddled up against her. I looked back up at her and she had her head resting on my arm, pretty much keeping me here. I looked down at my other hand that was holding her hip firmly. I couldn't resist as slid my hand gently up to her waist.

I heard a soft moan come from her and she shifted in her sleep. She bowed her head down and curled her knees bringing them up until she was in almost a fetal position. But she did release my arm giving the perfect opportunity to get up to go to the bathroom. I tried my best to quietly and gently remove the blanket from my body as I climbed out of bed so I wouldn't disturb Ce.

I returned from doing my business in the bathroom to see Cecilia still peacefully sleeping. I smiled at the sight of her and walked to the kitchen. I pulled out a pan and eggs from the fridge. I hope she likes eggs... maybe toast too. I pulled out the bread as well and started coking.

In the middle of cooking, I noticed Cecilia quickly sitting up and looking around. Probably confused as to where she was.

"Morning!" I called from the stove. She turned her head towards me, she looked groggy but smiled none the less, making me smile as well. I went back to cooking and let her do her own thing. But I heard her small footsteps approaching. I looked back up to see her walking towards me. The t-shirt I gave her was practically a dress on her but she looked so cute in it.

"You like eggs and toast?" I ask. She just nodded continuing to walk up to me.
"How'd you sleep?" I continued to interrogate, just wanting to hear her beautiful voice.
"Great honestly." She giggled, making my heart skip a beat. I just smiled wide at her.
"Great. I'm glad you were comfortable and feeling better." I said as I flipped the egg on the pan.
"I hope you don't mind that after breakfast I need to go home and get some proper clothing for the day." She said holding onto my t-shirt she was wearing.
"No of course not. I'll walk you." I offered. She was about to say something when we heard a ringing. It must have been Cecilia's phone because it didn't sound like my ringtone.

"Oh, excuse me." She said running back towards the bed she picks up her phone from my nightstand and looks at the screen. I watched in curiosity wondering if it was Lucas. She finally slides her finger across the screen and puts it to her ear.

"Hey, Bean." She chimes. I was relieved as I went back to cooking. Bean... I think that was her little Spanish friend Maria? I remember yesterday on the phone she called me Maria to cover in front of Lucas but then called me Bean so I can only assume they're the same person and it's a nickname. I wonder if Cecilia has a nickname, I mean I call her Ce for short but I doubt that's the case with her other friends. Maybe I should ask?

As I thinking to myself I finished cooking and set the food on two separate plates. I looked over at Cecilia who was still talking until she caught sight of me.

"Oh, I'll see you later Maria... I love you too!" She said before hanging up and placing her phone back where it was. She then starts to walk towards me. I hold out her plate and she takes it with a beautiful smile on her face. I give her a small smile in return before leading the way to the couch to eat and watch TV.

After Cecilia and I ate breakfast and got ready to go I walked her all the way to her friend's dorm room. She still wasn't quite ready to go back to her own room and I don't blame her.

"So I'm gonna go talk to Lisa a bit and then head to the music room after if you wanna meet up in there, I'll honestly probably be there all day," I admit, my hands tucked in my pockets.
"Sure that sound nice. I'll meet you over there, Maria and I will probably walk together." Cecilia explained. I gave her a small smile before excusing myself and departing to go to Lisa.