Part 1

Y/n sat in a helicopter during the night with Athena heading to the base of Rainbow 6. He occasionally pets Athena as he checked his bags and weapons.

Y/N: You ready to see our new home, girl?

She looked at him as she laid down by his feet.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm ready too.

Pilot: One minute.

He got balaclava and helmet on as he made sure he had everything ready to meet Six.

As they landed Athena shot up as Y/n walked to the door.

Y/n: Ready Athena? (Barks) Alright, let's go.

He opened the door to see a Woman standing with an older man with the British flag on his sleeve. As they approached her, she reached her hand out for Y/n.

Six: Hello Y/n L/n, My name is Six and I wanted to be the first to welcome you.

Y/n: Thank you, Ma'am.

Six: This is Thatcher part of the SAS, he'll escort you to your dorm and answer any questions you have. We will introduce you in the morning.

Thatcher: Follow me, mate.

As Y/n and Athena followed Thatcher through the base you seen what looked like the Russian CTU, drinking and playing a card game of some sort. They all stopped and watched you as Y/n walked by.

Thatcher: Don't let those guys scare you. That's Fuze, Glaz, Kapkan, Finka, and Tachanka.

Tachanka: It's Lord Tachanka, you peasant.

As Thatcher began walking away, the Russian's were caught off guard by a dog walking past.

Tachanka: Kapkan, what is in the vodka.

He stopped at the end of a hallway, tossing Y/n a set of keys and pointed to the left.

Thatcher: Alright, your room should be the third on down to the left. Watch out for Lion, he's an arse.

Y/N: Thank you, sir.

Thatcher: Nobody likes a kiss arse, drop the sir unless you're talking to Six.

Y/n and Athena walked down the hall quietly in case someone was sleeping. He tried to open the door, but it wasn't working for him.

Y/n: Fucking dør.

He dropped his bag and grabbed his lockpick. He attempted to pick the lock until he felt a painful shock come from the doorknob. As he dropped his pick the door swung open as a man in a striped hoodie holding jumper cables, pointing a pistol him greeted him.

Bandit: Nice try, but you aren't...

He was cut off as Athena stood in front of him growling ready to attack. He slowly put the cables and gun way as he slowly closed the door.

Y/n: Athena stille. Excuse me, I'm a little lost.

He knocked on the door to no avail until he heard someone clearing their throat. He looked at the source of the noise and saw a green haired woman who appeared to be in her nightwear.

Y/n: Sorry, I thought that was mine.

Ela: Maybe you should try the one behind you.

She seemed a bit annoyed at him, he opened the door and he looked back at her with a half smile.

Y/n: Thank you, sorry if I woke you.

Ela: Oh you're fine, I just didn't want Lion waking out and picking on the new guy.