Part 6

Y/n POV

I walked out from Six's office to see who would call me. At the call room, Ash was at a computer talking to her parents. I sat next to her waiting for my video call to connect.

Me: Well look who it is.

Jester: L/n, I was told you made it to Rainbow.

Me: What do you want Jester?

Jester: Still mad, what I did was the right thing to do.

Me: I could have got her out.

Jester: You would be dead if I let you and you know it.

Me: Why are you calling me?

Jester rubbed his face as he looked back at me.

Jester: Just wanted to say hi since I haven't seen you after I transferred out from our squad.

Me: Well hi.

I got up walked out as I slammed the door shut. Ash peeked around the corner looking at Jester.

Ash: What happened to him?

Jester: He blames me for letting his girlfriend die from a chemical bomb.

I entered the mission room waiting to see what operators I'll be with for my mission in ten minutes. Six was the first one to arrive, she seemed a bit surprised to see me and Athena here before her. Next were the German pranksters Bandit and Jäger, they both stopped at Athena stared them down.

Jäger: I had nothing to do with what happened I was on clean up duty.

Bandit: It was worth it.

Last was Mira and Rook. She sat next to me petting Athena as she laid her head on her lap.

Me: Wow I didn't have to tell her anything.

Six: Let's get started. We have a White Mask wanting out, he contacted local authorities in Belgium. We are coming to pick him up and hold the area until we can get the truck to pick him up. First objective, infiltrate the White Mask Outpost and find our guy. He will have a tracker on him so don't kill him. Second objective, call in the truck and hold the location. Questions?

Bandit: Yeah, why is he here?

Six: He volunteered.

Everyone remained silent as Six nooded at us to leave. I followed everyone to the armory, Doc was leaning against a wall looking at me. In the armory everyone began suiting up as I sat on the bench getting Athena's vest on. Rook walked up to us and began measuring her.

Me: What you doing?

Rook: I'm going to make her a custom plate.

As he finished writing down his measurements, I spun around to get myself ready.

Timeskip to mission 3rd person POV

Y/n and the others arrived outside of Auble. Jäger and Bandit were the first to enter the target building, taking down three White Mask. Y/n moved up stairs with Mira, he took lead with Athena as she followed.

Mira: Target is inside that room.

Y/n: Tossing a flash.

The grenade detonated, Y/n moving in firing his rifle at two White Masks, Athena found one hiding behind the table allowing Mira to finish him off. The last White Mask was on his knees with his hand in his head in the corner.

Mask: Don't shoot me.

Mira: Target found set up defences.

Y/n tied the man's hands together as everyone began boarding the doors and windows along with their gadgets. Rook tossed his plate bag in the room for everyone to take.