Part 31

The Recruits were running along the water towards the sound of gunfire.

James: Come on we're getting close.

Lawrence fell over a tree and everyone else jumped over him until they stopped by a man holding a knife in a White Mask. The man tossed the body away and began limping away.

James: Don't move!

The man stopped and looked back at them. James moved up and shined his light at the man seeing mud covered bandages and a Danish flag on his coat.

James: Y/n?

Man: Who are you?

James: It's me, James, we came to find you

Man: James?

James: What the hell happened?

He moved the flashlight and looked at the White Mask on the ground. Bruce got hit in the head with a rock.

Bruce: What the...

He looked over at Y/n with his mouth tied up with a splint on his leg.

Bruce: James!

The man grabbed James and held his sidearm to his head.

Man: Everybody calm down. I want you to pick Y/n up.

Bruce lowered his rifle and help Y/n stand up.

Man: When you see the old team tell Clara that I'm sorry.

He fired the gun shooting Y/n four times in his chest.

Man: Alright that should slow him down.

He put the gun in his pocket and grabbed a phone.

Man: Hey James, hold my phone for me.

He gave him the phone and quickly put the gun back against him.

Man: This is Reiley, send some guys to my position now.

"Copy that."

The call ended and James dropped the phone and reached for his knife. When Reiley moved the gun off his head he stabbed Reiley in the stomach and quickly turned. Reiley places the gun on his abdomen and fired the gun. James fell back and Sonja fired her rifle at Reiley dropping him to his knees. Lawrence ran and kicked the gun away as Sonja dragged James away. He restrained Reiley and sat him near the creek as he laughed.

Bruce: Does someone have a medkit!

He was kneeling down by Y/n holding on to a bleeding wound as Sonja was calling Six and panicking about what happened.

Y/n: Bruce.

Bruce: Don't worry boss we going to get you back to your girlfriend.

Y/n: Don't let Lawrence carry my casket.

He dropped his head back and Bruce began to lightly slap him.

Lawrence: What the hell? I bet he'd let James do it. James?

He looked down at James bleeding on the ground.

Lawrence: Oh shit!

James: Lawrence it took you that long to see me.

He began to applied pressure to his wound. James tried reaching for his pocket but the pain was stopping him.

James: Can you hand me my phone.

Lawrence: Sonja we need an evac!

James: Please I need to make a phone call.

Lawrence: Don't think about it we can only Y/n gets to do the I don't think I'll make it move.