Part 16

(Before the mission)

Y/n and Athena walked out from into the airfield hiding behind cover as Hibana and her team stepped off their plane and headed towards their pick up vehicle. He waited until the car was out of sight then walked further down the runway where a car was waiting for them. A man sat on top of the hood waving at them.

Y/n: Thanks for the ride.

Y/n's oldest brother: No problem.

After a long drive in the country, he stopped by an abandoned building where Y/n got out with his bag then petting Athena.

Y/n: Be good while I'm gone.

The car drove away as Y/n walked inside seeing his old team inside. Milos threw a bag over to Y/n, opening it was combat gear for him to wear.

Milos: What's inside your bag?

Y/n: My rifle.

Jester: Everyone get ready Rainbow should be there within an hour.

Y/n picked up his new gear to look at before wearing it.

(A slight variant of that outfit)

Milos: Did it really need to be black?

Y/n flipped his hood up then loaded his rifle. Jester moved out a crate with various gadgets inside for everyone to take. As Milos loaded his rifle Jester began to review his plan with Y/n as Clara loaded the vehicle.

(Timeskip)

Y/n and his team sat behind various objects waiting for Rainbow to breach the factory. Y/n hid behind a forklift and peeked over watching Hibana and her team moving forward. Sledge walked past the forklift aiming up at the windows not noticing him. As Hibana placed the breaching charge Clara moved next to Y/n.

Clara: Jester said to take them out if they are in the in the way.

As they moved in Bandit and Twitch were at the door. Y/n ran out to them as everyone began following. Y/n tucked his shoulder in as he knocked Bandit over. They ran to the left hall and began firing at the White Mask coming to attack killing all of them.

Jester: Move in!

They formed in a staggered formation with Clara in the back checking behind them as they moved as a team. Milos held his hand up stopping everyone. He held out a small mirror looking up the stairs at Hibana aiming down at them.

Milos: Rainbow shooter on top of the stairs.

Everyone acknowledged him and moved up with Y/n firing up first missing all his shots on purpose as the other fired up as well until they we're back undercover and engaged more White Mask. Clara tossed a frag as Milos shot anyone trying to run. Y/n ran up as they covered him jumping over cover and kicking a hostile down then fired his rifle killing him quickly.
He moves up with Clara upstairs as the followed Sledge and Mute as they planted an explosive. They moved behind a wall as Sledge turned around. Y/n stood up holding his hand out to peek around and see them gone. As he looked back a sledgehammer broke through the wall multiple times until it collapsed and Sledge ran in hitting Y/n with the hammer. Clara aimed her gun but Mute pulled her through the broken wall and pulled out a knife to stab her. She attempted to use the armbar lock on Mute only to be picked up by then slammed on the floor until she let go. Y/n was knocked down again by Sledge's hammer. As he lifted the hammer Y/n got up punching Sledge in the stomach then swept his legs knocking him over then punched him out. Mute got up from Clara's last attack and aimed his SMG at them. They grabbed their rifles as they looked at Mute aimed at each one as they backed down the stairs. While looking for Milos and Jester, Y/n spotted Hibana under fire from White Masks behind them. Y/n stopped to shoot three of before running away easing the pressure on Hibana. Jester and Milos were preparing to breach a room as Y/n arrived.