Part 3.5

A/n-So I got asked to make this if you like it thanks. If you have any suggestions or something just let me know. Have a good one.

Bandit POV that same night.

I was sitting with Marius watching TV until I got a phone call from Monika.

Marius: Now what did you do?

Me: I haven't done anything. (Answers phone) Yes, Monika?...What...are you high?... You drank what?... I didn't think...ok ok I'll be there. (Hangs up)

Marius: That didn't sound good.

Me: Come on they drank the Tanchanka special.

Marius: I told you he knew.

(Timeskip to the golf course)

We found them doing very strange things. Buck managed to find an ax and began chopping down his third tree.

Buck: Mr. Snuggles and I made a deal, I just need to make a statue of him.

Me: It's just a damn toy. (Knocks it down)

Buck: Mr. Snuggles!

Montagne was standing still with his head up high. Marius walked behind the car and ran back to me.

Marius: Holy shit, don't look.

Me: Why?

Marius: Fuze and Ying are...

He was interrupted by Ying moaning and screaming.

"Oh active your cluster charge in me!"

After that statement, I lost it. I tried my best to stop laughing as I put Buck in the back of his vehicle. I opened their car finding IQ and Y/n cuddling.

Me: Marius, come to look.

Marius: Aww how cute, should we move them?

Me: Nah, I got a picture.

We tried to get Montagne to get in be he was too focused on being a mountain. I walked to the trunk and got my CED out and shocked him. We picked him up and strapped him to the roof of the car.

Me: Ok, I'll take Fuze, Buck, and Montagne back you got the others.

(Timeskip)

I was dragging Montagne to the elevator until Twitch opened the door.

Twitch: What is going on?

Me: As much as I like seeing you in shorts and a shirt, I have to drag him to his room and head back for the others.

Twitch: Change your tone if you want to see more.

I tossed him in the elevator and sat to catch my breath. I sighed as I got up to get the others. I walked to Jack's door hoping he was up and could help.

Pulse: What!

Me: Get dressed, I need help.

He opened the door and looked at me skeptically.

Pulse: Who are you pranking?

Me: No one just dealing with drunks.

He opened his door as he tied his boots. As we made it back to the truck Buck was gone.

Me: What the hell?

Pulse: What?

Me: Buck's gone!

Pulse: What the hell happened?

Me: They had the Tachanka special.

He looked scared as he grabbed Fuze.