part 23

(Y/n POV nightmare)

I was running through a field bleeding badly. I looked back to see Reiley walked towards me with his pistol in hand. I turned back and fired my gun at him, but he didn't stop. I turned to run and I meet Jester in front of me.

Me: Jester?

He stabbed my chest with a knife, I fired my rifle to kill him but as he died it was no longer Jester but Valkyrie as she fell dead from the bullet.

Reiley: Good job, now get the others.

I pulled the knife out of me and grabbed his neck as I started stabbing him. We walked beside me putting his arm on my shoulder.

Reiley: I like what you did there.

I looked back to find myself stabbing Buck.

Y/n: This isn't real you're just messing with me.

Reiley: No you're not you're just killing your friends.

I turned to shot him but instead of Reiley, it was Bandit. Twitch came running out holding her lover that I killed.

Reiley: Your so close just need to kill one more.

I aimed my gun at myself and pulled the trigger. I looked around to find Hibana staring at me as she bleeds out from me holding the gun on her chest.

Hibana: Y/n.

Reiley: Yes, you did it.

Y/n: No.

Reiley: I'm so proud, but that wasn't the correct person.

Y/N: What do you want?

Reiley: I want you to listen and obey so...

He walked up to IQ who was on her knees and slit her throat.

Reiley: We can do this together.

(End dream)

I woke up inside the room still covered in sweat. I sat up in my makeshift bed as I looked out the glass as Doc wakes in the room outside.

"When he opens that door kills him."

I turned back to see Reiley leaning against the wall.

Y/n: What the hell.

Reiley: What don't like what you see?

I got up and backed away but he was next to my side.

Reiley: Don't worry you can run this time.

Me: Fuck off.

Doc: Y/n what's going on?

Three Reileys appeared next to me as I looked at Doc.

Reiley 1: Don't Tell him anything.

Reiley 2: Maybe we should then you can kill him quicker.

Reiley 3: It isn't time yet.

Me: Shut up!

He slammed my head against the glass trying to make them stop until I heard an alarm going off.

Me: What?

Doc walked inside and the Reileys began saying the same thing.

Reiley: Kill him.

Y/n: No!

I turned around holding my head as their voices grew louder after each word until everything went black.

I woke up again, this time I was chained to a different bed. I looked over at Doc talking to Hibana. She looked at me holding back sadness as she placed her hand on the glass.