Part 5

3rd person POV

Jäger flew everyone back to base, Finka and Doc ran out with two stretchers. Y/n and Hibana were moved out first, she held onto his hand as they were moved to the infirmary.

Doc: How does she look?

Finka: Not good but she'll live.

Doc: Sounds good, we'll start with her.

Doc placed an oxygen mask over her mouth. He got one for Y/n, Athena stood between them starring at him with the back of her hair rising up.

Doc: Try me.

Meghan and I walked in a rush to Y/n.

Valk: Is he ok?

Doc: He will be when she let's me near him.

Meghan walked to Athena petting her and attempting to command her to follow her. IQ looked on her phone how to tell her to follow.

IQ: Athena fløge.

IQ walked away as she followed, Meghan stopped by Y/n. He opened his eyes slightly smiling at her.

Me: Hej jeg savner dig.

She didn't know what he said, she squeezed his hand as she walked away.

Doc: About time.

Timeskip Y/n POV

Flashback

I was sitting in the back of an APC, I looked to see my old squad but no Athena. I felt the vehicle stopping, the doors opened our squad leader Reiley stepped out first. I was the last one out, that went I seen the building. We where outside of the train station, White Mask had their gas bombs inside along with hostages.

Reiley: Y/n, take Milos and Jester and take the maintenance entrance.

Jester: Come in L/n, you don't want you lady waiting for you too long.

Y/n: Not this day again.

We arrived at the entrance, Jester took point as I covered our six.

Jester: Hostiles spotted.

Milos moved down the tunnel to set up his rifle as we moved closer.

Y/n: Bomb located.

Reiley: Roger, breaching now.

A flashbang detonated near the entrance, White Mask began moving towards the noise of gunfire. Jester and I moved up to the bomb. He began disarming as I looked for hostages in the area.

Jester: Beginning defusal.

I moved towards the stopped train peeking through the windows. A little kid was under the seat hiding. Opened the door walking to the child.

Y/n: Hey, I'm here to get you out.

As I got closer, voices began calling out to me. Inside the other car hostages were tied to seats. I moved inside pulling the hood off one of them.

Milos: Contact.

Bullets broke the windows next to me making me duck down.

Y/n: Taking fire.

I woman's voice called out

Voice: Y/n?

I looked turn towards her pulling the hood off revealing my girlfriend Lyndsy.

She had been crying under the hood the whole time. I didn't let her distract me as I went back to shooting.

Jester: Timers disarmed.