Part 29

Y/n woke up as he laid on the floor looking at White Mask walking by shooting dead infected. He grabbed his pistol but his hand was cuffed to a bar in the broken concrete.

"We got one more."

He aimed his gun at Y/n. Screams from an infected grunt echoed as it kill the man's partner. The other turned back and began shooting. Y/n watched as a grunt climbing on the roof moved closer to the shooter. He man was too late as he looked up to see the spike going through his face. Y/n looked at his pistol in the middle of the hall and began reaching for it. The grunt looked back and slowly walked towards Y/n as he was trying to get the gun with his foot. It went into a run as he was struggling to kick the gun closer. He looked back at it's arm swinging towards him. He lifted his foot holding its arm back. It broke the floor getting it's arm stuck and Y/n kicked the joint breaking it's arm. It rolled around screaming and Y/n used his free hand to grab the pistol. The grunt came back, Y/n used both feet to hold it back as it swung at his face.

Reiley: You know it you move your feet you could just end it.

Reiley 2: That's not his style.

He managed to slide the gun close enough to grab it.

Reiley: Hey you got the gun.

He aimed the gun between his feet shooting the infected head multiple times. He kicked the body away and laid down flat breathing heavily.

Reiley: You're that out of shape?

Y/n: Fuck you you're not real.

He aimed the gun the the cuff and shot it off. He slowly stood up and backed into the wall holding his side.

Reiley: You hurt yourself?

Y/n: Shut up.

He got up and picked his rifle up and continued down the hall to find Reiley or his team. He took a step and looked at his leg.

Reiley: Still bleeding hopefully those things don't smell it or something.

Y/n ripped his sleeve and tied it around his leg and limped away as the Reileys were pestering him.

Reiley: So are you going to listen now?

Y/n: No

Reiley: Come on how about this, grunt coming down the hall to the left.

On Que grunt slashed at him. Y/n hit it back with his rifle and shot it dead.

Reiley 3: See trustworthy.

He found two White mask sealing a door down the hall. Y/n shoot both of them in the leg as he walked up to the first one.

Y/n: Where's Reiley?

Mask: Fuck off.

Y/n shot his head and looked at the other one.

Y/n: Where is he?

Mask: He's in his lab down that hall, but you need to get past the hand scanner.

Y/n: Can you get me in?

Mask: Yes.

Y/n looked at the knife the dead mask had and pick it up.

Y/n: I'm going to need your hand.

He grabbed his wrist and held him down with his foot and cut his hand off.

Reiley: I'd give that a 10-10.

Reiley 2: That was pretty messed up.

Reiley 3: I got to hand it to you...eh eh, come on that's funny.