part 32

Hibana got up as the knocking on her door was annoying her. She found that only Mira was in her room still asleep.

Hibana: I'm coming hold on!

She grabbed Y/n's hoodie and threw it on as she opened the door to Thatcher not in his usual gear.

Hibana: Thatcher did they find him? Why are you holding that?

Thatcher: They arrived at their last location and they only found dead White Masks and a critically injured Recruit. I've been told to visit Denmark and bring this just in case, but I wanted to know if you want to tag along.

Hibana: Who did they bring back?

Thatcher: I think it was Jim or something, Valkyrie has been freaking out since he got here.

Hibana: Just give me a minute to get ready.

Thatcher: Take your time I'm in no rush.

(In Six's office)

Buck and the others were sitting down as Six was looking at the reports about the mission.

Six: So who's going to explain what happened?

Buck: I will.

(Flashback Buck's POV)

We landed down and began running towards to Y/n's position with Athena leading the way. Upon arrival, we found a single APC along with plenty of dead Hostiles.

Kapkan: Looks like we missed a good fight.

Me: Did all these guys come from this one vehicle?

Jackal: No there were two here and looks like more drove past here.

Frost: Can you find any of the Recruit's footprints?

Jackal: Hold on let me look.

He crouched down as I checked the APC, from the inside it looked like someone tossed a grenade inside.

Jackal: Found one.

We followed him up to where it looked like someone took cover.

Jackal: They ran here but then they ran back to the vehicle.

Frost: They must have been taken.

Me: Most likely.

Kapkan: This guy is wearing Y/n's coat.

I walked over to a body different from the others but he had his hands tied together.

Me: That can't be him, why would they tie his hands?

Kapkan: Maybe he was drugged up again.

Jackal: Then three people ran off this way.

He followed the prints and I covered our backs as we moved.

After a while, we stopped at Three White Masks were beating someone tied to a tree. I signaled Kapkan and Frost to move up with Athena. Jackal and I covered them as they snuck up to quietly kill the Masks.

Athena ran up first attacking on as Frost snapped one's neck and Kapkan throwing a knife at the last one.

Frost: We got one of the Recruits!

We tan up to him as Kapkan cut him free and Frost gently laying him down.

Me: How is he?

Kapkan: He may not make it.

Me: Get the helicopter to land and take him back.

Frost: I'll stay with him you guys go.

Jackal: Come on I got more tracks this way.