Shorts

(This will be mostly about them at the new base.)

Late at night most of the male operators were sitting at the table playing a card game. At the table Bandit, Y/n, Tachanka, Thatcher, and Buck were doing their best poker face as Glaz dealt out their cards. Tachanka was first to throw a hundred dollar bill in the middle.

As it was Y/n's turn he looked over at the rule sign.

"No drones, no cameras."

He reached down petting Athena before she began walking around the table. Tachanka watches as she slowly walked past each one then looking back at Y/n.

"I think someone is cheating here."

Y/n: She's just walking around.

Thatcher: Yeah, but I remember IQ made a camera for her.

Y/n: That fits her old vest.

He picked up his phone an opened the drone camera to show it being offline.

Tachanka: I still don't trust her.

Y/n: Whatever, let's get back to our game.

He set his phone on the table next to him then threw the same amount as Tachanka.

After an hour into the game, Y/n was grinning after winning his fourth game leaving the others nearly broke.

Y/n: What can I say I'm just lucky.

Thatcher: I noticed that you happen to get a text from your girlfriend after your dog walks around.

Y/n: So.

Tachanka: Are you sure she doesn't have a camera on her?

Y/n: Come she has a new vest and she needs to get adjusted to it.

Bandit set his phone on the table then called Twitch letting everyone see the call. He looked at Y/n as he hit speaker and waited for an answer.

Twitch: Hello.

Bandit: Hey have you seen Monika? She asked me for some wires for her new camera for the dog.

Twitch: What? She finished that before we left.

Bandit: Maybe she needs it for the vest.

Twitch: No we did that today and everything was working fine.

Bandit: Huh, maybe she found someone else for it. I'll see you in a bit.

Twitch: Hurry up.

Everyone looked at Y/n who was stuffing his pockets with money in a panic.

Y/n: Athena?

He looked back to see his companion running out the door without him.

Y/N: Quick question, how much is a new window?

Buck: You're probably looking at about $200.

Y/n landed down a few bills, looked at Thatcher holding a knife.

Y/n: Bye!

He ran in jumped out the window, the others sat there as they heard Y/n hitting the ground.

"Aw fuck!"

Buck: How far did he fall?

Thatcher: At least a few meters.

Bandit: (sighs) I'll find Doc.

Thatcher: No you're not.

He walked over the the sign and began writing.