Part 26

(Two days after finding the phone)

Y/n was sitting with Dokkaebbi as she was examining the phone.

Grace: Whoever gave this phone away made sure it couldn't be traced back.

Y/n: Well maybe Six will let Caveria talk to the owner.

Grace: Here take the phone just in case. I have it set so it with to track the call if you get one.

Y/n took the phone and walked to Six. After a surprising short talk, Six allowed Caveria to question the traitor about the next pick up. He banged on the door a few times until he heard Caveria.

Caveria: If it's that damn recruit I will kill you this time!

Y/n: It's me.

Caveria: Is he with you?

Y/n: No.

She opened her door only wearing a bra and pants on and Y/n looked away.

Caveria: You already have seen me naked. Do you not like to look at me or something?

Y/n: N..no I don't want to be rude.

Caveria: Well come in then and I'll put a shirt on to make you feel better.

Y/n walked in awkwardly thinking the worst of her room until he looked around. Inside it was probably the cleanest room out of everyone.

Caveria: Besides I think we are even after you caught me.

Y/n: What?

Caveria: I still have that picture of you naked in the elevator before u went to Bolivia.

Y/n: Don't remind me about showing Meghan and Monika my ass.

Caveria: So what do you want?

Y/n: I was hoping you could talk to that traitor about this phone and when he has another pickup.

Caveria: Easy enough I guess.

Y/n say behind the glass and watched as the traitor was dragged inside the room with Caveria shutting the door.

Caveria placed her knife in the table while hovering over him

"When's the next drop?"

The man remained silent.

Caveria: Have it your way.

After an hour of an unsuccessful interrogation, Caveria walked out.

Y/n: Damnit I knew I should have ask Pulse.

Caveria: What the fuck!

Y/n: Sorry I thought...

The man got up and held placed his hand on the table.

Y/n: Not what is he doing?

He popped his think and pulled his hand out from the cuff and reached him his boot.

Caveria: He's breaking out!

The ran inside the room as he pulled something out. when they stepped forward he revealed he had a shiv. Caveria pulled her knife out and Athena was ready to run in. HE backed up and began stabbing himself until he fell dead. 

Y/N: Shit.

Caveria: I'll get a bucket.

(Timeskip)

Y/n was sitting with the SAS as they were eating.

Thatcher: Any luck?

Y/n: Well the guy killed himself and Dokkeabi couldn't find anything.