Part 2

3rd person POV

Inside the training building, Echo, Castle, Tachanka, Caveria, and Bandit were setting up to defend the objective.

Echo: Why are we wearing these things?

Castle: Six ordered us to wear them so there must be a reason.

Caveria: Don't worry we won't be wearing them for long.

Tachanka: As long as we keep the bag away from them I'll be happy.

Echo: How much money is in there?

Tachanka: $300 and a bottle of alcohol. I don't want Thatcher winning, he'll just give it away.

After hearing a breaching charge detonating they all focused. Caveria and Bandit left the room splitting up as Castle set a barricade in the door way and windows.

Echo: Sending out Yokai.

He used his drone to look downstairs as he approached the breach he turned his drone to see a dog mouth grabbing it killing the feed.

Echo: Was that a dog?

Tachanka: What's so scary about a dog?

Echo: Jack made me watch Cujo.

Castle: Just wait until he makes you watch Old Yeller.

Caveria found Athena walking around on the main floor by herself.  As she approached Athena stopped, Caveria moved behind cover. She peeked the corner seeing Y/n walking away from her. She smiles as she begins approaching him. She heard faint tapping noises approaching from behind. Thinking g it was Bandit above her she moved closer. As the noise seemed closer, she turned to see Athena behind her.

Caveria: Well shit.

She felt the training round hit her back declaring her dead. Athena walked pasted her hitting her face with her tail.

The radio declared that it was now a 1v4, Bandit began his route to Caveria's position. He saw her sitting behind a desk annoyed that she was the first one out.

Bandit: Out already? I thought you were better than this.

 He made his way to the objective. As he ascended the stairs as he heard a rope hook up outside. He moved to cover the window waiting for him to come in.

Bandit: Just peek your head out.

As he heard the window barricade break followed by a smoke grenade. He took fire, as he hid behind cover.

Bandit: Why are you shooting at nothing?

He felt a strong force pulling him down by his arm. He saw Athena latched onto his arm pulling him down. As he aimed his gun at her until he felt two rounds hit is side.

Y/n: That's why I shot at nothing.

Radio: 1v3

Tachanka readied his turret and aimed for the only way in the objective.

Tachanka: Get out there!

Castle and Echo left the objective, moving to find Y/n. As they moved further away they saw Y/n checking his phone. Echo began firing his shotgun but missed. Y/n rolled to cover to fire back.

Echo: Move up.

Castle moved to flank as Echo covered him. As he jumped over cover he could see Y/n reloading his gun. Y/n looked at Castle and waved. Castle chucked as he aimed his gun. Athena jumped on him from behind, biting and thrashing him side to side until a bullet hit his helmet.