Part 13

Y/n was woken by the sound of his phone vibrating on the stand. He reached for it seeing Milos on the caller ID. He looked at Hibana still asleep as he got up with his phone walking outside.

Y/N: Milos what you need?

Milos: Find anything yet?

Y/N: I managed to take a few phones from some White Mask in my last mission they should be on the way to you.

Milos: Sounds good, we are on our way to investigate a possible location that Reiley is at, I'll keep you posted.

Y/N: Sounds good.

He checked around for anyone outside as he put his phone away then walked back inside.

(Timeskip Briefing Room)

Y/N, Hibana, Twitch, Fuze, Dokkaebi sat inside getting ready to leave for their mission the head to Japan to recover a bioweapon container stolen from Russia.

Hibana: Looks like you get to see my town, great.

Y/N: You make it sound like a bad thing.

Hibana: Well possibly, I have weird parents. Give me one second.

Y/n stood by the door as Hibana began talking to Six, Six shook her head in agreement to Hibana as she looked at Y/n.

Y/N: What are they planning?

He said to himself, Hibana shook hands with Six and walked back with a smile.

Y/n: Well?

Hibana: I got us a little vacation.

(Timeskip to Nagoya, Japan)

They arrived outside the local police blockade outside a two-story building. As the Captain walked to Y/n and the others a bullet pierced his skull killing him instantly. Everyone ran for cover as more cops were shot outside as another Heavy White Mask walked out with an AA-12.

Y/n: ANother one.

Fuze: You killed one before?

Y/n: No Weasel killed it with a defibrillator.

Dokkaebi: Really?

Y/n fired his rifle at the heavy's elbow dropping his gun. He jumped over his cover running up to the Heavy. The Heavy got up aiming his gun, Hibana and Twitch fired back making him stumble back. Y/n ripped the helmet off and fired his pistol into its face. Before pulling the trigger he looked at its face, he looked like the infected from before. Fuze moved up the door placing his cluster charge and a breach charge. They moved in after both charges detonated, Fuze and Twitch moved on the main floor as Hibana and Y/n moved upstairs. Y/n lead Hibana up, a White Mask grabbed his gun and slammed him against the wall. Hibana tried aiming but they would move too much for a good shot. The sounds of claws came running behind her as Athena attacked the attacker. He bit hard on his hand making it bleed until she stumbled back with fingers inside her mouth. Hibana ended the screaming by shooting him. She looked at Athena who was waging her tail with a happy face covered in blood. Y/n ran up to her and gave Athena a hug and he petted her.

"I'm glad that you finished your business in time."

Hibana: What about me?

Y/N: You tried.

Fuze: Comrades, any sign of the container?

Dokkeabi: Nothing so far.

Y/N: It has to be upstairs then.

They walked into a room, two White Mask were inside with shotguns hiding behind cover for them to walk in. Hibana followed Athena as she was sniffing the floor as Y/N began to walk in. He opened the door he looked around at the seemingly empty room. He looked at the corner of the desk seeing the end of a boot poking out. He raised his gun and fired into the desk, a man cried out in pain as the bullet hit his bottom.