Part 12

Y/n and his team arrived in New Mexico traveling inside an armored van. Everyone was loading up as they were minutes away from their mission. Y/N pulled the slide on his rifle back only to has it jam up. He pulled it back several times until it finally slid all the way, looking at a maskless Smoke having a chuckle.

Smoke: What's a matter, your late night activity keep you up?

Y/n rolled his eyes as the vehicle came to a stop in front of a police station. The door opened to an excited man with a seemingly fake British accent.

Weasel: About time you get here, lads!

He waved everyone over as he ran inside the building, Y/n leaned over to Smoke.

"Is this the guy?"

Smoke walked off mumbling to himself.

Inside Weasel was grabbing his guns and vest as everyone walked inside to see the mess he created inside the room the local police gave him.

Weasel: Alright gents, I've been observing this place for days and now we can destroy it and have some tea.

IQ: Are you okay?

Weasel: Absolutely let's go yeah.

He grabbed an Ak-12 and kicked the door open and ran out.

Glaz: Keep an eye on this guy.

(Timeskip)

They drove to the building in two separate cars, in the first car was Weasel and three annoyed operators as Weasel talked non-stop about how excited he is about working with them. They stopped behind the target building.

Glaz: Alright, I'll take Thermite and head to the top while you guys do you.

As they moved up the building Smoke grabbed Y/n's shoulder.

Smoke: Weasel you team up with Blonde.

Weasel: Okay the blonde one.

He looked at IQ confused, as Smoke and Y/n walked away. They lined up at the main door, Weasel placed a breach charge then took a position by IQ.

IQ: In position Glaz.

Glaz: Don't wait for us.

She signed Weasel, the door blew away, Y/n tossed a flashbang inside. They moved in Smoke and Y/n killed two Mask as they felt the effect from the flashbang. Weasel and IQ moved in next downstairs firing at Masks below trying to come up. Y/n and Smoke continue to sweep the main level, Smoke kicked a door down with a heavily armored terrorist with an LMG waiting inside. Y/N shoved him away a few bullets grazing his skin. Y/n was gritting his teeth in pain.

Smoke: Cavalry you hit?

Y/n: Flesh wound.

Smoke: Throwing smoke!

He tossed his canister inside the room detonating in mid-air. The heavy ran out before anything happens, they fired at him but did almost nothing. He turned around firing his gun, they ran to cover as bullets flew behind them. Y/n dove behind another wall, he turned to the sound of someone whistling.

Weasel: Hey Laddie, what's wrong?

Y/n: Why aren't you with IQ?

Weasel: Oh that's what you meant.

Y/n: Doesn't matter, there's a heavy out there and...

Weasel: I got'em just sit tight and don't let your dog get hurt.

He stood up removing a ceiling tile and climbing inside. He looked down at Y/n when he got inside.

"Can you please drawn him closer."