Part 7

(Y/n POV)

I woke up at my usual 4:30am, I looked at Athena still sleeping with Mira.

Me: Now you want to sleep in.

I got up without her for my usual run. I figured I should make it a short one in case they wake up early. I sat in the elevator waiting for Meghan since she made a havit of joining but she never showed up. I figured Six sent her on a mission yesterday. At the door to the track I meet the same recruit that's always on duty to let me inside.

Recruit: Just you today sir?

Me: Yeah it be a short run.

Recruit: Sounds good I'll be back to lock up when you're done.

During my second lap around I began to think "I could be sleeping why am u running?" I saw someone standing in the corner watching me run as I began the third lap.

"Don't you ever stop?"

Me: No, should you be in bed?

"I've been in one for two days."

I stopped next to the person, finding Hibana out from the bed rest.

Me: Doc finally let you out?

Hibana: Not really, I got sick of being in there.

Me: Don't blame you. So when are you cleared?

Hibana: Possibly today if I pass the exam, I know Doc will make it challenging.

Me: You'll be fine, as for now I have to get back before Athena wakes up and destroys everything looking for me.

Hibana: Alright then, I be back in Doc's office come see me when you can if I'm not out already.

I turned to leave as she caught me off guard with a hug. I awkwardly patted her back.

Me: Um...what's you doing?

Hibana: Just saying thanks.

Me: For?

Hibana: Save me back there.

Me: I didn't really save you that was Lion.

She let go and walked away, I looked at the Recriut standing by the door ready to lock it.

Recriut: I didn't see anything.

I walked back to my room as Operators began to wake up for the day. Thatcher always seem to be the first one up and ready for the day. He was yelling commands at his tired CTU teammates until he looked at me.

Thatcher: Y/n, how the dog?

Me: Still kicking ass.

Thatcher: Good, don't worry you two off for the next mission.

Me: Why?

Thatcher: Valkryie and Twitch are the only operators in the mission. Now go relax for once.

I left him to yell at the other SAS members. On my way back to my room I decide to check on Buck since I haven't seen him after the incident. Loud music was playing inside his room, so I banged on his door trying to call out to him.

Me: Buck! Why are you planning music?

I hit the door once more, I broke the latch forcing it to open. I witnessed an horrific sight of him in boxers with his flag as a cape, and a hockey mask with Finka naked on his bed.

Buck: I'm sorry, but I'm need you to close the door. Once again I'm sorry.

I slowly shut the door wishing I didn't see that. I casually walked away pretending like nothing happened. Back at my room Mira looked like she just woke up. Athena was seating at her bowls waiting for someone to feed her. I noticed her stay in off her front leg still.