Part 11

(Y/N POV)

I laid next to Hibana as she held me. Athena was on my feet sleeping as I laid there.

Hibana: Y/n.

Me: Yes?

Hibana: You smell like shit.

Me: I was sitting in a cell for a few days...I'll take a shower.

Hibana: Thank you.

I after taking a needed shower I sat down o her couch as Athena laid next to me wanting to be petted.

Me: How can they put a collar on you?

(Timeskip)

I woke up to Athena pawing my face at 4:30 in the morning. I quietly got up and walked to the track, but I was meet by Valkyrie.

Valk: When did you get back?

Me: Last night.

Valk: Welcome back.

Me: Thanks.

We walked down together, she told me about her mission in Bolivia with Twitch. I kinda wondered if they could really take on those Ghost guys if it came to it. She wouldn't answer me, we began our run like usual so far my morning was normal.

I went to my room to see it was no under construction and all my stuff was laying in the hallway and a German operator looking through my stuff.

Bandit: Y/n, I see you are back. I was uh...making sure that... nobody stole your stuff.

Me: How much did you take already?

Bandit: All your food, and I was working on equipment.

I walked away letting him have the stuff I didn't want as u went to Hibana's room. On my way back I pasted Fuze. He looked like hell with bruises and scratches all over him. He gave me a nod then opened the door to an angry Ying. I could hear their argument as I tried running to the elevator before Blitz shut the doors.

I also ran into the wall entering, Blitz managed to step away and stop me.

Blitz: In a hurry?

Me: Just wanted to avoid hearing those two.

Blitz: Ah, well at least to don't live next to her. Where are you going?

Me: Hibana's.

Blitz: Isn't it a bit early to be moving in together?

Me: I'm not...

Blitz: I figured it was you two making all that noise last night.

Me: Why me?

Blitz: Well I'm above you guys, it wasn't Fuze because there was no fighting.

Me: Finka is below you as well.

Blitz: No it wasn't them.

Me: How do you know this?

Blitz:...

The doors opened to my floor, I walked out not saying anything to him. Inside Hibana's room, she was still sleeping. I set my belongings on her table then proceeded to leave.

Hibana: Y/n.

Me: Yes?

She sat up looking at her face became red.

Me: You okay?

Hibana: Um, yes why?

Me: You're turning red.