Part 4

A/n- I'd like to say thanks to the people reading and liking this story.

(3rd person POV)

Six: As you know, Hibana and her team are currently missing. That's why I will have two teams of three looking for them. Team one will be Jackal, Frost, and Blackbeard. Team two Y/n, Kapkan, and Maestro. Jäger will fly you in and out. Questions?

Y/n: Who in her team?

Six: Operators Zofia, Lion, Smoke, and Vigil.

Jackal: Why two teams?

Six: You have a lot of ground to cover as they went to a possible White Mask controlled area on the island of Anholt.

Everyone walked out to the armory. Inside everyone went to their respective lockers. Y/n looked at his G36, he looked at before setting it back and grabbing his MK. 14 EBR instead.

Y/n: Why not change it up a bit.

Blackbeard: Don't jinx yourself.

Frost: Way to go now he is.

They walked out as everyone was ready. Y/n saw Ela standing by the exit to the air-pad.

Ela: Y/n!

Y/n: Hey, what's wrong?

Ela: I'm worried about Zofia.

Y/n: Don't worry I'll find her and bring her back.

He patted her shoulder before walking out. As he took his seat in the helicopter he looked at Ela as seeing watched him fly off.

(Timeskip)

Y/n's team landed at Hibana's extraction zone. He released Athena, waiting for her to find anything.

Kapkan: Remember to watch your step.

(Barking)

Y/n walked over to Athena picking up a bullet casing.

Maestro: Looks like someone was here.

Y/n: Anyone knows if it's ours?

Y/n looked at the ground then out to the distance.

Y/n: This is a guess, but I think this person was shooting towards the tree line.

Kapkan: Still could be anyone.

Y/n: Jackal, you read?

Jackal: I hear you.

Y/n: Might have found something, moving further to investigate.

Jackal: Copy, radio check-in fifteen mikes. We arrived at the secondary extraction, out.

Maestro: You think they had to fall back into the tree line?

Y/n: Well if Lion's drone is up they could hold out in a building.

They moved out towards the tree line.
Within the trees, Kapkan stopped to point out the bullet filled tree.

Kapkan: Looks like they were in the trees.

Y/n: Why's that?

Kapkan: You have a clip from Lion's gun under your foot.

Y/n: Alright, so they would have made it this far. Anyone think the would be heading towards the town?

Maestro: If they were they would stay off the roads to avoid patrols parties.

Kapkan: White Masks are probably waiting for them there.

Y/n: If their radio is down they would move to the town if Jackal doesn't find them at the secondary.